The Day Series

Desc: The Day is a variety show for The Ghost members where they will all do activities through out the series. The Day Series will be aired starting April 1 2022 stay tuned.

Teaser:

" AHN DAEJUNG YOU PIECE OF SH*T" (scene:  Yuna screaming in a cell)

"What if I jump down here do I die or survive? Wanna bet?" (Scene: the members were on top of a building, Sol was asking Wooseok while scene changes to Wooseok with a *bitch tf* face)

"SOOAH NOONA AND JAE HYUNG" (Scene: The members were playing charades, Seungjin was screaming at Haeun) "SO I? KNOW WHAT?"  "YAH SEO HAEUNNNN"

"Areum ah, are you okay?" (Scene: The members were seen in a abandoned building, Areum was tied in a box with water rising) "Yes I'm okay just about to die"

"Where's the kids?" (Scene: Jae and Sooah was in a basement tied up together without any other members)
"How would I know? You're the father" "And you're the mother" " KIDSSSS WHERE ARE YOU, YUNA IF YOU CAN HEAR ME PLEASE COME SAVE US"

"I swear to god I'm the only smart one now" ( Scene: Yuna was in a random room, she heard the screaming of both of her 'parents')

"My ass hurts from the fall" (Scene: Daejung was on the bottom of the stairs, he clearly fell down the stairs while walking down the steps) "Stop being dramatic, Sol falls literally everyday and she's fine" Areum was talking in a sassy tone

"Haeun ah, pass me the file" ( Scene: Sooah and Haeun was solving some cases while the other members were wandering around)  "Yuna and Jae oppa solved it already" Haeun shrugged while Sooah was still shocked

"Wooseok will be sacrificed if the gem isn't handed to me" ( Scene: A mysterious man was seen holding Wooseok hostage while calling the other worried members. "I mean you could kill him" "YAH SEUNGJIN I'M GONNA FCK YOU UP"