[26]

"What do you mean by you haven't found any clue yet?It's been four days since he went missing.Are you even trying to find him?" Taehyung yelled at the police officer whom he called for 'he doesn't know how many times' to know if there's any progress in finding Jungkook.

It was 1am, almost starting of the 5th day.Taehyung has reached home just few minutes ago, after trying to find his lover on his own.He was going crazier with each passing second.He couldn't eat and sleep for the past four days.He just became like some robot, without any emotions on his face.

He didn't even go to the company for these days.It was Mr. Kim who had to talk to Taehyung's assistant to take care of the works for a few days.Mr. and Mrs. Kim tried their best to feed Taehyung.The boy kept denying it but still Mrs. Kim managed to feed him at least once a day, saying he needs energy to find his lover.

Within four days, Taehyung has lost some weight.He didn't look like the perfect CEO at the moment.Instead he looked like a heartbroken lover.He didn't just depend on the police.He himself always went out in the early morning and searched for the younger male everywhere, just to come back at midnight, looking defeated.

But again, he wakes up determined to find Jungkook the next day.Jungkook's absence has been really painful for him but he didn't give up.He couldn't.Now, his desperation to feel the younger close to him, has grown a lot.Yes, he loved the younger a lot but now when he is not near, Taehyung is feeling empty.All he needs is Jungkook in his arms, safe and sound.

Taehyung would hire a personal detective but the police has already forbade him from doing so.They said that it could risk Jungkook's life.So Taehyung has no other options than looking for Jungkook on his own.

But with the number of passing days, Taehyung has lost his faith in the police who seemed like they weren't even interested in this missing case.After all, all they have been saying is they couldn't find any clue or a simple sorry.

Taehyung contacted the higher authorities too and they promised him to help as much as they could.But that doesn't mean, his patience is not getting thinner.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Fucking finally" Namjoon almost broke the chair he was sitting on while abruptly standing up in excitement.The expression on his face screamed 'vitory'.His loud voice and the sound of the chair falling down on the floor attracted Yoongi and Jin's attention who were busy preparing for the dinner.They rushed out to check what made the always calm and collected Namjoon this excited.They too became excited when they saw the computer screen.

"Jungkook-ah" Jin yelled from the living room to get Jungkook out of the room where he was sleeping.The boy hadn't slept or eaten properly for the last five days.The boy almost got unconscious in the morning because of that.So the others forcefully made him eat something before giving medicines which made the boy sleepy.

He has been sleeping since the starting of the afternoon.The others let him rest as they already know he would keep thinking of Taehyung and crying over the situation whenever he's awake.It hurt them seeing the sad look on Jungkook's face but now, finally, everything will fall back to it's place!

"Hyung, I'll go wake him up" Yoongi spoke while walking to the room,knowing there's no way Jungkook would wake up to the yells.

Yoongi smiled looking at the boy who looked peaceful while sleeping.His brother indeed is too cute, even when he is just sleeping.He sat down near Jungkook and stroke his hair lovingly which made the sleeping boy move a bit.

"Kookie, wake up.We have a good news." Yoongi spoke up knowing Jungkook is awake now.

Jungkook suddenly sat down on the bed with wide eyes.He looked at his hyung expectantly.