🧡Cute but Psycho 🧡

Pat opened the gate of a mansion located far enough from the capital city. He almost gave up and went back if he had not remembered that his goal was to pick up korn and pran. Pat reached and knocked on the  door of the mansion but no response from  inside. He started to get emotional. After a few minutes, the phone inside his jacket trembled.  On the phone screen , one incoming message from pran was seen.

From: Just friends

You've arrived. Just come inside. The door is unlocked.

Pat put his cell phone back in the pocket. Slowly he held the door  handle of the luxurious mansion. The fishy smell pierced his nose. The atmosphere inside the mansion  was so stuffy  that it looked very dark. Chairs and tables are placed messy. Very thick dust covered the furniture inside the mansion. Walking slowly to find pran and korn, Pat  occasionally called his lover's name. But, there was no reply at all. Again, pat searched for the phone he kept inside the jacket. 

"Shit! Why should my cell phone run out of power in an urgent situation like this? Guys where are you?"

Silence. But suddenly, he heard the sound of barking dogs and the cruel laughter of a man. Pat sped up the pace to find out where it came from. But his pace stalled as his shoes hit something round, pat  bent to find out. His eyes widened when he realised that what he was stepping on was an eyeball full of fresh blood. "It must be a toy. They want to play around with me", pat spoke to himself again. Pat squatted down to pick it up, his heart seemed to stop beating as the bloody eyes were in his hands. The stench that he smelled now seemed more intense. Pat threw the ball  through the wall. The cold sweat started out. "What has really happened? And where are you guys?" Pat was curious. He was about to climb up the stairs to the second floor. Just as he set his foot on the base ladder, pran's screams rang out from above. Pat ran up the stairs to find out he felt something was wrong with this Mansion. Arriving on the second floor, the sound of pran crying disappeared. Now faintly sounded piano twang from the song pat used to sing with pran , his boyfriend. Pat sneaked like a thief, he was afraid that his footsteps would make the piano owner surprised. The closer he was to the sound source, the louder the clanging of the piano grew. Even now he could hear  pran's voice clearly. Pat breathed in relief because he knew that nothing happened to them. Pat's self-confidence came back, with enthusiasm he opened the door where pran was playing the piano. Again he was surprised to see Korn sitting in a chair with bloodstained clothes. 

"Korn," Pat said. Instead of answering, Korn grinned at pat. 

"Korn." Pat walked over to korn.

Crack!

 Pat stepped on something hard. Trying to manage his breathing as calmly as possible, hoping it's not something strange this time that's under his shoes, narrowing his eyes, pat slowly looked down to find out what he stepped on. He spontaneously backed away a few steps because bloody eyes under his legs were there. 

"Korn,  where is pran?" 

Korn did not answer. He just passed his cellphone to pat.   Not long afterwards was a song that Pran usually used as a ringtone on her cell phone heard from somewhere in the room. Pat searched for the sound source. it was not far from the piano the sound was coming from. Pat walked over to the piano. The stench again stunned, pat was surprised to see pran's cell phone was under a piano full of blood. On the right and left of the phone there are two ears, Time was becoming more surprised to see pran's arloji were attached there.

"Eat a lot." Korn fed his beloved dog with a flesh full of fresh blood.

"Korn, tell me what happened! Where is pran?!" Pat yelled crazily.

Korn only pointed to the meat his beloved dog eats.

"You're still hungry, don't worry, I still have a lot, you want to eat lips, nose, or fingers? Lick that damn boy huh." Korn crouched down and poured all the stuff he just uttered. 

"where is pran?!"

"Even after that jerk  left, you still don't care about me." Korn picked up a small knife tucked into pat back. Pat tried to avoid it but late, his right hand was slashed with the knife.

"Don't expect anyone else to have you, you're mine," Korn grinned and laughed.

"What's wrong with pran ?"

"Because pran is the third wheel of our relationship. You know I love you very much. But since you and pran  closer again, you don't care about me anymore .. I hate it !!"

Korn walked to the entrance and locked it from inside. 

"You can not go anywhere else. Oh yes, that damn pran.  I'm sorry I did that with him," Korn cried and laughed at the same time. "After I did that with him , I stabbed him , you see, fresh blood everywhere.I did that from the bottom floor, I dragged him up, sorry if you had time to step on it." Grinning. This time it looks very scary. His black eyes stared intently at pat.

"You're not human!!" Pat pushes Korn's body down, pat intends to punch  korn but unexpectedly, the little knife korn  holds goes into pat's stomach.

"PAT!” Korn yelled like a lunatic as his beloved friend's body fell to the floor. "Good for you to die, my dog's food will grow again," Korn laughed but his tears also dropped down his entire face. 

End🤧🥺