💚❤️ BreadTalk 💚❤️

Pran seems busy with flour and some dough on the baking sheet.  He didn't even realise that Pat had been standing at the entrance.  Pat didn't knock on the kitchen door on purpose.

"Pat! You surprised me! since when are you standing there," pran was surprised when he accidentally saw pat  standing at the entrance.

"Why? Don't be so surprised to see someone as handsome as me"

"Stop! I want to make a cake, get out there!".

"I'm here, please? I'm bored, no one talks with me , you still love bread more than your own boyfriend," he protested.pat played on the apron pran was wearing.

"Excuse me," Pran tugged roughly on his apron.

"Khun pran , annoying , acting cute, playing hard to get, spoiled, childish, and..." Pat hung his sentence when Pran looked at him sharply.

Pat came closer and hugged pran.

"And what! Get everything in your heart!"pran pushed pat roughly.

"And I love you, Khun pran" pat rolled his eyes and smiled sweetly at pran.

"What?!"

Pat ran out of the kitchen, his face flushed red.

  ***

Pran sneaks around like a thief looking for pat's whereabouts.  He had searched all corners of the room but pat couldn't be found.

Ting!

The sound of the oven caught his attention.  Pran ran to the kitchen, bread is more important than pat.

Pran was surprised when he saw pat already in the kitchen complete with his apron taking the bread out of the oven.

"Welcome annoying buns, because of you my boyfriend doesn't care about me. It's  weekend but he  spends his time on you," pat grumbled.  More specifically, cursing at prans bread.

"Are you crazy, why are you babbling yourself with bread," he joked.

"Because you cared more about this bread  than me,"said pat.

"The bread is ready, after this where are we going, Khun pat? Are there plans to take me for a walk or maybe watch a movie?"

"I'm sulking," said pat.  He behaved like a child, spoiled.  Pran tickled and tickled pats waist..

"Gosh pran, stop! get ready , I'll take you to watch a movie, let me clean the kitchen. But there are one conditions," said pat

"What?"  ask pran.

Pat brought his cheeks closer,  Pran kissed pats cheek then ran out of the kitchen.