Holiday

Nanon and Ohm went to Hong Kong for a fan meeting.  After the show finished the next morning they went to Disneyland.  The two of them were like little children enjoying their time of freedom.  They ran around as if they didn't care about the other visitors.  Ohm took Nnn's hand, jokes and laughter accompanied their steps.  Sometimes the two of them chase each other like little children.  Nnn didn't waste this vacation opportunity, he made Ohm his personal photographer.  Capture their every moment.

"There hasn't been half an hour, I'm already tired Ohm," complained nnn

"Let's go," Ohm kissed nanon's right and left cheeks then forced nanon to follow in his footsteps.

The two of them are very excited to joke around with some of the characters at disneyland.  Nanon laughed out loud when one of the characters hugged him, ohm was happy to see nnn could laugh out loud.

  Nanon laughed out loud when one of the characters hugged him, ohm was happy to see nnn could laugh out loud

"Ohm, I'll wait here. You should ride the roller coaster by yourself," said nnn when Ohm asked him to accompany him on the roller coaster.

"Come on, it's not scary,"

"No."

Nanon stayed where he was, he even crouched down when ohm pulled himself up.

"Ohm, please," he begged.

"I know. Get up quickly, I'm not going on a roller coaster." Said ohm.

"Angry?" asked nnn.

"No. Rather than a ride, you are more important to me," Ohm replied.

"Sorry, "

"Hey, no need to apologize.  The reason I vacation with you is to make you happy, not for my selfishness. Smile for me, please?" Ohm asked, he pressed both  nnn cheeks..

 Smile for me, please?" Ohm asked, he pressed both  nnn cheeks

Have a nice weekend guys 🥺💚❤️ please believe with ohmnanon.