Chapter 1 - Sweet betrayal

"I suggest we look at what was on the left of the class we woke up in

"I suggest we look at what was on the left of the class we woke up in. Remember Yumeji? There was a long hallway with a "hotel of despair" sign.

"Oh no, I didn't pay attention."

"And you said you two make a good team, ha!"

After shaking his head from left to right, Asao went to what he had been talking about. Midori and I were following him after she gave me a black stare. Who does she think she is!

Once there, indeed, there was a sign. What a joke of bad taste, that name.. After passing the frame, we found ourselves in a large white room, a door on the left indicated: "bath" and the one next to it indicated: "washing machine". On the right, there was a large open door with a sign in front of it with cutlery, the cafeteria I imagine. And right in front of us was a long corridor bathed in a bright red light.

"Isn't that the little brat and Miguel over there?" asked Midori looking down on them.

"Olivia and Miguel yeah. Shall we see what they do?"

"It costs nothing to try, hoping that she has calmed down a bit." agreed Asao.

As we approached, we heard more and more noise coming from their direction. But what's going on? Miguel has a hammer in his hand and is destroying the frame of a door?!

"Holà amigos!" he said, standing up and wiping the sweat off his forehead.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Open your eyes!" Growled Olivia.

"It's the dormitory here, we looked everywhere after an exit but I think we'll have to stay here for a while.. So we came to visit here, and this is Olivia's room. There's a plaque on each of our doors." Miguel summed up by massaging his shoulder.

"Still doesn't tell us exactly what you're doing?"

"My chair doesn't fit through the door! Besides, there are several doors I can't fit through. So Miguel, as a nice little slave he is, volunteered to enlarge my bedroom at least!" Says Olivia leaning her body forward with a sadistic smile.

"She got upset when she saw she couldn't enter, I couldn't leave her in her mierda."

"But is it not against the rules? You could get in trouble, aren't you? Rule number five says you can't destroy school materials. I mean, not that I really care about you." Midori says by putting her hand under her hair and making it fly over her shoulder.

"Upupupu~ The doors of your rooms are not considered school equipment."

"AAAH! This thing will eventually give me a heart attack!!" she cried, cut by Monokuma.

"A bear as adorable as me? It's because you have something to hide if you're so on edge~ I can't help it! Anyway, let your imagination run wild for your doors, you have free rein. But the deterioration of another door is strictly forbidden, unless you find a corpse behind~ And you cannot alter the door of another without its consent, of course! It would be too easy for you to kill each other, since the rooms are all soundproof."

"As if we were going to waste our time decorating our doors! No one intends to stay here!"

"Oh but I'm counting on it, princess! Go ahead, the graduation clause is waiting for you!"

"P-Princess?! Only Asao has the right to give me nicknames!!"

"And where did you find that hammer, by the way, Miguel?" Was I asking to change the subject when I felt someone watching.

"In a storage room in the hallway next to the cafeteria, there's a lot of stuff out there."

"Lots of dangerous stuff! He he." Olivia laughed.

"Howdo you know, your chair didn't fit."

"Hmph!" She turned her head closing her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Do you intend to keep look at us forever, Aran? Come, join us!" I said towards the end of the hall. He had been there for a while listening to what was being said. I was hoping he would come on his own, but he obviously needed a little help.

"What? This creepy guy's been listening to us for a while now?! You can never be chill with perverts!"

"No! You won't have me like that, ninja! I know all your techniques!" cried Aran as he came out of hiding. He then ran in our direction in a position that was not natural at all. He was not imitating what we see in manga with ninja, wasn't he? He passed behind us and disappeared across the hall. I didn't expect him to be so fast! He's in better shape than I thought.

"I bet he went to the storeroom looking for something to decorate his door too." Midori suggested shrugging her shoulders.