The End of The Day

(So this was just a random school I found online)

Chase's POV

Well, another day ended from that hell known as high school. I head over to Henrik's locker, "Hey you, me my house tonight seven, right?" He nodded, "of course now to figure out how how to sneak into your house vithout your stepmozher knowing." I nodded, "actually she's gonna be out we can have alone time." He shook his head, "Chase ve still haven't even made it official yet..." of course stupid nosey kids had to intervene. "What haven't you made official you two finally with each other?" I glared, "no we're not and if we were that's none of your damn business!" He quickly left, "Chase vhy can't ve make it official?" I sighed looking down, "because people are gonna hurt you and I don't want that to happen." Luckily no one was near that hallway because he kissed me, "I understand Liebling," "I wish we could make it official." "Me too Liebling me too," we headed out to the parking lot, "I'll see you soon baby boy," "I'll see you too Liebling," I ran to my house. "Ok time to make this room perfect," I made sure there was no mess well except my clothes. Finally, seven o' clock, I hear the door ring, "Chase Dylan Brody! Get the damn door!" I rush down, "hey baby boy," "Hi Liebling I zhought you mozher vas gonna be gone tonight?" "Stupid dad had to bring her back here," all of a sudden, we heard moaning. "Let's go!" I rush Henrik down to the basement, "vhat about your room?" "Too close to the living room," he sat down on the couch. "Baby boy wanna watch a movie?" He nods and I pick out 'Fired up!'. "I love zhis movie," I sit on the couch next to him, "I just realized we had it." He laughed, "I love you so much," "Ich Liebe Dich Auch Liebling." I soon kiss his cheek, "vhat're you doing liebling?" "Kissing your cheek, "He nods and just goes back to watching the movie. I turned the tv up because of my dad and stepmom. "Liebling?" "Hmm?" "Liebling vhy do people fall in love in America just to hurt somevone?" I looked down and sighed, "because sometimes people think they're gonna get hurt themselves even though they love them more than you can imagine because of things in the past so they're scared to trust really anyone, and you've got others who are just cold ruthless people who make everything about themselves and don't care who they hurt because it doesn't affect them." Henrik nodded, "I just hate seeing people hurting ozhers deliberately on purpose at school." "Me too baby boy," Chase held Henrik close. "Do jou zhink it'll ever stop?" "I doubt it sometimes people just enjoy seeing others hurt." Henrik nodded and he went to his mom's car and I went to my dad's truck.

(Hey y'all after months of keeping this in drafts since the early beginning of March I figured this should be my way of saying I'm back and gonna start putting out chapters now that my little brother is now living somewhere else but I hope y'all have a good day or night)