Chapter 2

Bakugou's Pov:

I get to my room and drop my bag beside my bed.

 I go straight to the bathroom and peel off the sweaty clothes I had on from Gym. Since I take it first, fourth and eighth hour. 

I already have all the credits I need, so I basically do whatever. 

I turn the shower on and hop in. I clean myself and then get out. I slide my boxers on and then a black tank top. 

I was about to finish drying my hair and finding some pants when I heard a knock.

 I guessed it was Kirishima, so I didn't do my usual, 

"Who the fuck is it?!"

 I opened the door all the way, until I didn't see my usual red head and instead a hysterical Sero. 

He was bent over, trying to control his laughing as I shut the door and yell, "What the fuck are you doing here, you fuckwad!"

 I hear several attempts to reply, then finally a half assed, "I could ask- the same thing-"

 Then more laughing. 

I groan and roll my eyes. I could feel a vein popping. I ignored him, and continued to find sweats, when I was decently clothed, I came back over and opened the door. 

My glare is vicious as he starts to say something, then he decides better. 

We go to my desk and bean bag chair. He takes the bean bag chair, of course, and I sit in my rolling chair.

 I grab the bag of papers he had and sit them on the desk. I read over them all, and by that time Sero was almost asleep.

 I could see him dozing off from the corner of my eye. I growl, and say, "Sero, wake your ass up."

 He smacks his mouth a couple times and says, 

"I, I, captain.." 

I roll my eyes and go back to reading. 

I realized he got closer. I keep my eyes on the paper as I feel his fingers dancing up my thigh as he says, 

"You know, I've always thought you were really pretty.." 

It felt like electric as he inched closer, I was shocked as I felt myself getting turned on. 

"God, I mean look at your tiny waist, Bakugou. All the things I could do.."

 I hear him click his tongue. 

I didn't look away from the paper I was looking at. I've never felt anything like this from another person, except for Kirishima. 

And I liked it.

 It was new, but I could feel something rejecting it, too.

 "Come on.. Wouldn't it be fun, 'Suki?" 

I felt my mouth open, but then we heard the door knob twist. We both move away from each other as my hand moves down to hide the fact I'm hard. Oh, fuck.

Kirishima's Pov:

When I finally made my way to Denki's room, I could hear soft voices through the door. 

I frown and knock gently and wait.

 After a moment, the door opens to reveal Mina. Her face brightens when she sees me. 

She ushers me inside and shuts the door. I turned my attention to Denki, whose face was bright pink from crying.

 I come over and sit beside him as I say, 

"Hey, Denks." 

Denki nods a bit and then leans over and lets his head rest on my shoulder, I move my arm around him and pull him closer as I hear a few choked sobs slip out.

 As Denki sobbed, I see Mina and Shinshou talking. I listened, but I didn't feel like adding in.

 Eventually he went back to sniffles and zoned out.

 I sigh and give him a big, bear hug, picking him up slightly as Denki laughs a bit and says,

 "Put me down, you oversized punk."

 I smile, chuckling as I sit him back on the bed. 

I sat beside him again and said, "You wanna talk about it?" 

Denki's eyes flashed to me for a second, then he shook his head, saying, 

"Nah. I'm over it, really."

 I lift my eyebrow and see him roll his eyes as he says, "Okay, I'm not over it."

 I hum, and wait. 

He sighs and fiddles with his hands as he says, "Sero and I.. I don't think he wants me anymore. And.. And I think I know who he does want, you know.."

 I frown and say, 

"Wait, but you and Sero have been together almost as long as me and Bakugou? Right?" 

Denki shakes his head, his eyes avoiding me, "No, not even close. We've been together since last year. You and Bakugou have been together since your freshman year." 

I nod. Mina comes over and wipes Denki's face off with her hands as she says, "Well, that doesn't matter anymore. You loved him. It's not okay to hurt you like that."

 Now it was my turn to butt in, 

"Wait, hurt? He hurt you?" 

My head snapped back around to Denki, who shook his head, saying, "Not like.. that. He did hurt me. He just did something fucked up, and he's doing even more fucked up shit. God, he's a fucking asshole." 

Mina frowns at the pained expression on his face.

 She swallows him up in a hug and leaves me and Shinsou to sit and wait while Mina tries to cheer him up.

 Me and Shinsou haven't really talked all that much. He seems like a good guy. 

After a few minutes of Mina talking Denki up, It seemed like he was feeling better. '

I made my leave, giving Denki another big hug before I left.

. . .

I finally get to the floor Bakugou's room was on, I rub my face and wiping all the worry off. 

I open the door, not really paying attention as I say, "Kat? I'm definitely taking a shower before any-"

 Then my eyes land on Bakugou and Sero. 

I straighten up, a smile forming as I say, 

"Oh, wassup, dude. I didn't see you."

 Sero flashes a look towards Bakugou quickly, and then gets up saying, 

"Yeah, Bakugou said he'd help me with the project that was due. Where'd you go?" 

I felt my eyes widen slightly and I laughed nervously as I said, "Oh, you know. I went and checked up on a friend." 

Sero hums and scratches his head as he says, "Well, I'm done for the day, I'm gonna head back to my bunk."

 I laugh and call behind him, 

"Nobody calls them bunks, dude."

 He flips me off and I shake my head. I turn back to Bakugou and see him staring at me. 

I tilt my head slightly and say, "What? Did I take too long? You miss me?" 

He scowls, but stands up and comes over to me, wrapping his arms around me. 

I hear a mumble, 

"Yeah, I did." 

I sigh and lay my head on top of his. 

I hum and say, "I missed you, too."

 He pulls away from me and says, "Go take a shower."

 I smile and say, "Oh, yeah? I stink that bad, huh?"

 He waves me off, hiding his own smile, as he snarks, 

"Yeah, you do."