I think I love you

"You were the reason why the police came to my house." Minju smacked the back of Yujin's head while the girl faintly chuckled. "Because I love you." the taller teased and ruffled Minju's hair.

"Wait—unnie, didn't you say you guys hated each other since high school?" Ryujin, their junior, curiously asked while Yujin looked at Minju. "Then how did this even happen?" Chaeryeong added, gesturing at the two being together.

One year ago...

RING

A girl sluggishly made her way to the door. "How many times am I supposed to get out there..." she murmured, putting on her slippers as she heads out to the house gate, seeing a mailman standing out in the dark with a package.

"Kim Minju?" he queries the tall girl and heard a sharp sigh. "There." she points elsewhere while he looks at her.

"It says it's posted here." the girl took in a deep breath and took the package, not wanting her time to be wasted anymore since she's currently studying for her upcoming mock test.

"Next time, if you see this name, please just head to that house over there," she spoke, going back into the house, leaving the man dumbfounded.

The girl glances at the white box, shaking her head as she sloppily walks up to her room.

"Why do I always receive her stuff for her? I don't see how people enter the wrong address when sending others stuff," she mumbles, eyebrows glowering as she flings the box aside, continuing her self-study.

Minju hastily put on her socks with a piece of bread in her mouth, about to be late for school as she went towards the shoe rack, seeing a few envelopes sitting there.

While slipping on her shoes, she grabs them, inspecting each one, frowning when the name Ahn Yujin came into her sight, the person she resents the most.

Realising the time, she quickly finished her bread and flies out of the house.

...

She walks through the hallways, sighing heftily while staring at the envelope, looking up to see the said person across her with a package in her hand.

Frowns could be seen on both their forehead as they walked towards each other, shoving whatever they had into each other's hands.

"Please tell your admirers not to send your stuff to me." Yujin derisively spoke, tapping the envelope on her hand and heard Minju scoffing.

"You tell yours that." she countered, seeing Yujin roll her eyes before walking to her own class.

...

RING

The school bell rang, signalling it was time for lunch. Somehow, it's the time Yujin detests the most despite having a break from classes.

She closes her books and walks out of the class, heading towards Minju's class to call her to have lunch together with their group of friends.

The moment she nears the class, she saw a guy marginally shorter than her standing at the door, hesitant upon entering the class.

She peeks over to see what he had in her hand, cookies. Probably handmade. She snickers and steps into the class but got halted by him.

"Yujin, right?" he asks as she flung his hand off. "What?" she bluntly asked, seeing him extend the box towards her. A small part of her thought it was for her, but that possibility was scraped off since he was standing right outside Minju's class.