-1-

"Mhhhmmm what could be this one? Or this one?" I'm choosing jacket for my dad to give it to him as a gift when I go back to Australia this week...

    "I like the color of this one but it's too thin.... but this one .... simple black but a bit weird because there's a bell at the end of the strap to tighten the hoodie" I whispered while judging the jackets at the mall

    "Okiee I'm gonna buy this at least it's thick"
    "  here" I went to the counter to get paid

     I just put the jacket in the bag even though it's too thick to suit in my bag .. I can hear the sound of the bell as I put it in my bag ..

     My bag only contains a jacket,some food I just bought , wallet and cellphone. I'll still go around the mall if there's something good to buy.

     "Chaeyoung !! Come on, what a long time for you to choose ..." Jennie complained, like she didn't take a long time to choose, she didn't accompany me because it took her an hour to choose from one branch of  channel here, but she only bought one ... hayssss🤦‍

     "I told you to follow me inside, didn't I?"

    "I just got here too" Jennie replied

    "🤦‍♀️!"

   "Ahmm unnie, go in the car first, I'll just need to pee ..." I hurriedly said while running to the cr.

    "-huh/... wa -it .... Ok I'll wait you in the car!!! Just be fast!!!"

____

shttt I can't help it .. the restroom is still full .. no vacant to pee ...

"Okay! Thank you" I whispered as I lowered my bag to get inside the cr when someone get out

   I also spent a little time in the bathroom because I also fix my bag

  I took my bag and went out but when I was about to go out to go to Jennie I heard screams and shouts and people were running. But I just ignore it because I thought maybe they just saw an artist or idols, maybe they want to take a pic or autograph

    but I nervous and shocked when I saw someone is lying on the ground with so many blood and bruises and just stand up and I think it's a zombie, but maybe it's just  a hallucinations and got overwhelmed with zombie movies and stories so I slapped myself but its hurts so much and its true I'm not dreaming...

    I'm a bit aware of zombies  and I already know what to do, don't shout or show up or make noise so they won't notice you, moreover, if you hide you won't be seen because they don't have a clear sight, except if it's noisy  because their hearing is very sensitive ... everyone probably already knows that because of the movies, right?

    I just ran to go to Jennie but she wasn't in the car ..I got in the car and locked it, I even closed the windows. I can't be seen inside because in outside the window glass is black and then when you go inside it's seethrough, so there's no problem. just don't make noise or shout you stupid.. they will hear you...

   I was trying to call unnie because i was already worried.

    I can see outside people running and zombies. they are very scary, the others have blood in their mouths because they have already eaten people, the others doesn't have blood in the mouth meaning they haven't eaten people yet,but they have blood, wounds and scratches.

    "unnie !! unnie! answer plss" I said softly to the phone hoping  she would pick up my call.. the phone is only ringing.. a minutes ago gladly she picked up

     "unnie! where are you ?!"

   "chae-- I'm her-- --- im safe ------- ahhhh !!" Jennie said on the phone ..

    "Shttt unnie are you fine !!! Unnie !!!" I cried out because I was so worried

    *Beeeppppp !!!!! Beep !!!

    I accidentally pressed the horn because I was so annoyed and worried

    I can see the zombie staring at may car slowly walking to the car..