-10-

"Here" he gave me the walkie talkie

    "thanks" I whispered

     "chaeyoung! chaeng are you okay .... I'm already worried about you .. you know I'm not used without you right? plssss hurry up here"

    "I'm fine unnie don't cry too much..haha ... tomorrow we'll go there ..... I'm safe here I have someone with me"

    "You're really going to be here?! ... and who are the ones you'll be with?"

    I looked at Jungkook because he was in front of me listening our conversation, on how he look at me, looked like I was going to run his walkie talkie

     I'm ashamed to say his name because he's here in front of me and maybe he thinks I'm  assuming that we're close when I say his name ... "hmm V  the one who saved you and ahmm..Jungkook "

    "You don't have anyone else with you?"

     "There is a girl we saw on the street and Jisoo unnie we met earlier at the convenient store when we hid among the zombies."

    "Jisoo ... like Kim Jisoo?"

   She know her? ... "ahh yes kim jisoo.. do you know?"

    "ahh yes, we became friends during the collage at the university here in Seoul. I remember science I think biochemistry is her major, she wants to be a scientist .. in case we only met once after the collage, we don't see each other anymore"

     "Ohh really?, well she's  a scientist now .. she's good when it comes to zombies"

     when I look at Jungkook, he seems to be bored in waiting. "ah ok unnie we'll see you tomorrow"

      "okay bye chaeyoung-ah be careful .. muah!" I know that's the sound of her kiss that usual when we're talking in phone.. it could be heard here on the walkie talkie ... it's just embarrassing if she really kissed the walkie talkie

   "ok bye unnie lab you too ..." I said softly because it's embarrassing if I also do the muah thing on Jungkook's walkie talkie while he's looking at me ...

When the walkie talkie came back I immediately thanked him and said good night to him and got up to go to the bedroom to sleep and rest well for tomorrow.

    but when I lay down next to the girl that Jisoo and I were in the middle of, I couldn't sleep because I was so embarrassed , because I really said goodnight to Jungkook

     me: ahhhh !! (mental facepalm) (mentally punching myself) (emotional damage ..) 😂😂(regretting saying good night to him)

    I hit my forehead because I was so embarrassed but I did it too loud, "shtt!" I said not because of the pain because I'm used to hit myself when I'm embarrassed but because of the sound of the slao.

     Jisoo was surprised by the sound of my facepalming, I accidentally woke her up  "huh? Why? Chaeyoung any problem??"

    "ahh oh no unnie .. just flies or mosquitoes  heh .. ah let's sleep goodnight "

   "Hmmm .. go to sleep too .. jalja .." she said

   It's not about something ... I'm used to saying good morning or good night to the person even if I don't know  but why am I ashamed of him ...

- mean while at Jungkook and V side -

    "Hey are you crazy? Why are you smiling at the ceiling?" V asks Jungkook who is staring at the ceiling and smiling while lying down

   "There's nothing wrong with that? Is it bad to smile huh ?!"

   "There's nothing wrong with smiling especially if there's a reason to smile but if you smile for no reason that's different bro ... You have to go to mental hospital hahah" Taehyung teased Jungkook

   "Ouch !!!" Jungkook slaps Taehyung

     "The  why are you smiling ?! I'm just asking!"

    "I just thought something funny" Jungkook blurted out

    "You must have laughed not smiled like your crush kissed you .."

    "Why don't you just go to sleep .."

   "Yes I will.... go to sleep too ... Ehem ..." V turned facing his back to Jungkook to go to sleep and stop his teasing

   I should have said goodnight to her too😖