-3-

"Isn't there's a gun or even a pellet gun here? It's annoying!"

     While I was searching I found a flashlight and laser incase needed ..

    I also buy things that can be used and necessities such as power banks or batteries

    *Bug!

     "Ahhhhh !!"

     Suddenly a zombie came up to me and cornered me in the floor wanted to eat me.

     I can't stand because it's on top of me. His face is also close to mine. I didn't even notice that it entered. Or maybe it was just really here before.

      Im closing my mouth to avoid making sound and to avoid zombie's blood accidentally entered my mouth and so the other zombies can't hear me. I also push it so I don't get bitten but it's really strong.

      Yahhhhgh !!!!!

     I also left when I hit him when I reached a  speaker.

     I was already standing and ready to run but it grabbed my leg and I kicked it in the face to let go but it didn't let me go instead it's just tighten it hold, I remembered they were not human but zombies, a monster they don't feel any pain no matter what you do to them that just want to eat.

     Thanks that I'm  wearing jeans so it would not give me a scratch.

    "I'm sorry,"

   My last word before I crushed his head due to the banging of a large speaker.Even though they became zombie, they are still become human and kind person, I don't know what the person's fault is and why this is happening, has the person gone too far ?! This is the man I always see turning the sign over here at the convenient store, moreover the man that's giving food and help to the beggars and begging him.

      bloods spread on the floor and there were a few drops in my pants, their blood was a bit dark, unlike a normal person or animal that is lively red ..

    I held back my tears so as not to create noise, I could still hear the screams and running of people who wanted to survive outside.

     I thought of taking its blood so that if necessary, I took 3 blood samples and a little bit of its flesh.

     I wore the jacket that I should  give to dad before going out and looking for Jennie, to protect me from zombie bites and scratches, he would understand my situation, and I hope they are safe.

      I tried to contact Jennie again before leaving here, just in case she was close here in my place.

     - after 3 tries-

        "Unnie, where are you? Are you okay? Where are you  now??"

    "I'm fine chaeng, you're fine?? you're fine??huhuhuhuh, I'm very worried .. "

     "I'm sorry unnie .. I'm fine I hid in a convenient store near the mall .. are you okay"

    "Yeah~ im okay ... - the zombies chased me earlier - then I tried to get in the car to hide there but - I was so nervous - I couldn't open the car- so I ran - but they were still chasing me -" her cry got louder and Jennie sobbed as she told me what happened to her .. yes she is a year older than me but Jennie is too scared and , even though her face is a bit bad bitch look like she is a soft hearted person ..

      " - but now I'm fine - someone saved me - I also have companions here ... Rosie come here pleaseee I don't want to be alone ..."

   "But you said you had someone with you,you have companions...didn't you?"

    "I don't know them very well yet, you're the one I want to be with chaeng ... Please come here .. be careful ... Ok I'll look for you too ..."

     "Don't... just tell me where you are"

      "Uhmmm I'm here at their house. It's pretty close to the school we went to .. an hour out of Seoul .. there's a black armored van in front of the house ..."

     "Ahmm pretty far town to the mall?" I'm afraid to question

      "Ahhmmm maybe ahh it's only about 15 minutes before we get here from the mall"

     "Can you open your location?"

   "Ok wait..ok here ... All right be careful .. don't spend the night with a lot of zombies ..  love you chaeng"

    Oh my gosh ....

      "Uhmm *nods love you more unnie ..."

    When I look at Unnie's location, it's a bit far away from my location. It's hard and scary to walk or run because of the zombies ..

     "Ok Chaeyoung Roseanne Park you can do this ...." While praying ....

    "Bag ready, nesecassary things ready, golf club ready, self ...... Uhmmm ok ready !!!! Rule number one .. find a safe place to sleep for later ... Rule number two ... find Jennie and of course important rule don't be a zombie ....... "