Red Velvet

Ollie x Reader

**_**_**_**_**_**
*YOUR POV*

I entered the bakery, hearing a the familiar ding from the bell. This was my favorite bakery from when I was a little girl. But since I had moved when I was 12 I didn't get to visit it. I moved back here yesterday and the first thing I wanted to do was visit.

I took a breath and could smell the sweet smell of cupcakes and donuts and pastries cooking. I skipped to the counter in the front and saw a man around my age who looked familiar but I couldn't quit place a finger on it.

"Good morning and welcome to Ollie's Bakery. How may I serve you this morning?" Said the guy. Damn! I knew him! It was on the tip of my tongue! And his accent is familiar too! DAMMIT!

"Good morning. I would like........"

*OLIVER'S POV*

"Good morning. I would like........" She looked up at the menu of delicious treats. Her eyes landed on one of the cupcakes. "I would like a red velvet cupcake. Oh, and can you do the red and white swirly icing? It kind of looks like a marble counter top?" Hmm. That is the exact same order that a girl I used to know would order.

"Of course, love. I always have one like that ready." She giggled and I went in the back to grab her the cupcake. I stuck it in a nicely colored box and went back out. She had money in hand, ready for her treat. She gave me the money and I gave her the cupcake. She took it, eyed it, let out another giggle ad looked back at me......Wait......

"(Y/n)?" I asked.

*YOUR POV*

The guy gave me the cupcake and I looked at it. I giggled, remembering how magical this place was.

"(Y/n)?" the guy asked.

"How did you know my name?" I asked. This man was so fricken familiar!

"(Y/n), it's me, Oliver. Oliver Kirkland. This was my fathers bakery. You and your mother used to come here all the time when we were little. You would get that order and both of us would run around the bakery playing games." He stated. Oh my.......Oliver? This is the little shy strawberry haired boy I used to know? He's grown so much and gotten so........cute........

"Oliver? Oh my gosh! It's been so long, I guess I.....I remember your face and your accent and everything but I couldn't quit place my finger on it!"

"Me too! It has been a long time!" Thunder cracks out side making me jump and scream.

"Still scared of thunder?" He asks. I nod. People in the bakery start leaving with umbrellas in their hand. I, without an umbrella, decide its best to just stay in here.

"Hey," I turn to him to finish my sentence, "while we wait for the storm to pass, why don't we catch up on what we've missed?" I ask.

"That would be a lovely idea." He leads me to a table that is perfectly clean.

(TIMESKIP BECAUSE OLIVER LIKES TO TALK.)

Oliver and I catch up on what we've missed in those years I've been gone. His father died a few years ago and the shop was left for him and his twin brother. His brother wanted nothing to do with this shop so, Oliver took it over and changed the name from 'Kirkland's Bakery' to 'Ollie's Bakery'. I like the name he changed it to better.

"So, I would really like to know, what happened to your father? I know it wasn't old age because your father was relatively young."

"Well, you see, he was murdered."

"Oh my gosh. Do you know who did it?"

"Yes, i do."

"Have you told the cops?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"It's because I don't want to go to jail."

"W-What?"

"I was the one who killed my father. I used his guts and blood and stuff to make my pastries. The blood gives it a nice taste, don't you think?"

"Wait, you put your fathers blood in my cupcake? WHAT THE HELL?!"

"A lady shouldn't be using that kind of language!"

"A person shouldn't be using blood in cupcakes and feeding it to people!"

"Oh, I only kill those who deserve it."

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOUR FATHER DO TO MAKE YOU KILL HIM?!?!?!" By now I was standing up backing toward the door.

"My father was an abusive man! He used to hit my brother! He used to verbally abuse me and him! Arthur didn't want anything to do with this bakery because of my father! My father was way too abusive! On multiple occasions I had to take my brother to the hospital! It was killing me inside to see my brother so hurt! But I kept it hidden! For you! I always had a smile on my face because you were the only thing that kept me from doing it. You were the only one who could bring a smile to my face and light up my day! And then...you moved and after a long time I sort of lost it...." By now I was almost to the door. He reached and pulled down the blinds.

"O-Oliver? What are y-you doing?"

"(Y/n), I love you. I have for a long time. I know your scared. I am too, love."

"Scared? Why are you scared?"

"I'm scared you'll never want to come near me again." I walk toward him, cupped his face and kiss him. He kissed back.

"Oliver, I will always go near you. I love you."

**_**_**_**

Edit: OK wow that was random. My writing is soooooo bipolar. Shit.