Not a Chapter, BUT A HAPPY UPDATE :D

okay so i know i left y'all on a really bad note, i was really depressed, i hated myself blah blah blah. but with the time i took away from here, away from everything, i did realize something. i realized that i am worth so much more than what i'm getting. i deserve so much better than the shit people have been giving me. and now that i've realized that, i'm so much happier. so much more. although, i am fighting with my best friend, but that's bc i won't take shit from others anymore.

i was in a slump, and now i'm out. and i just want to thank you all for sticking with me through all this. to those who commented, pm'd me, thank you. you guys were really motivating and i'm so glad??? to have readers like you??? like y'all don't even kNOW how much i love you.

so, in light of me coming back and wanting to write more, i wanna write happier little one shots, so pls request some stuff!! it can be anything, things i've already done, things i haven't.

im not against doing bxb stories, if you want a male reader, or two characters with each other, please let me know!! i'm so happy to continue this book on a happier note omg i'm so excited UWUWUUWUW

also stan victon, they're my babies, my ults, my loves, pls i love them so much omg.
i recommend listening to EYEZ EYEZ by victon, it's so good omo