Chapter Two

I hadn't seen or talked to him since I kicked him out, so I wasn't too happy about seeing him. I walked up to him and looked him in the eyes.

"What are you doing here Marcus?"

"I just wanted to see how you were doing after all this time."

"Thats none of your business okay?"

I pushed past him and he grabbed my hand. "Please give me one more chance?"

I sighed. "So you drove all the way here, found where I was working, and waited for me to get off work to beg for a second chance?"

He didn't say anything.

"Of course. I should have known. But you really screwed things up and I don't give second chances so go back to whatever bar you came from and get out of my face."

He tried to grab my hand again as I walked away, but he missed and I made it over to my car. I saw Billie waiting for me and smiled.

"What was that all about?" He asked. He looked concerned, but I wrote it off as him just being polite.

"Just my past coming back to haunt me."

He chuckled. "I get that."

"Was there a reason you were waiting for me?"

He shoved his hands in his pockets. "I mean I was coming to get drinks with my band, but I saw you leaving so I wanted to say hi first."

"Well, hello to you too. If you want to get drinks I can show you a bar way better than this. If your band is willing of course."

"You drink?"

I chuckled. "I'm 22 and I work at a bar. Of course I drink."

"Alright let me get my friends and well meet you out here."

He left to go inside and I awkwardly stood there and waited. I didn't know where any of that came from. I was ready to get fast food, go home, and sleep. Not go out drinking. He walked out a few minutes later with his friends and they walked over to me.

"Ash this is Mike and Tre."

I smiled and shook their hands. "I know who you are." I mentally facepalmed. Way to sound like a fangirl.

"I'm Ash, but you probably already knew that."

"Yeah. You're all Billie has been talking about." Mike said.

I blushed. "Well, that's interesting. Let's get going. I need to get drunk." I didn't know where any of this was coming from. But it had been a while since I got drunk at a bar so why not?

I got in my car and they got in theirs. We decided that they were going to follow me to the bar. Once we got there we all went inside.

"So whats so special about this bar?" Billie asked.

"Well, first: I don't work here so they wont harass me to clock on when I walk in to get drinks, and second: its new which means my ex wont be here."

He chuckled. "Both very valid reasons."

We all sat down and got our drinks. We started talking about our lives. I learned that they were working on their 4th album right now and are going to go on tour at the end of the year. I also learned that they are all living together. I told them about my apartment and my roommate.

We just had a really good time talking about stuff. I told them that I was learning to play guitar too.

After a while I was completely wasted. I ended up trying to get in my car to drive home, but Billie wouldn't let me.