| Forest's Abilities |

{| END ABILITIES |}
Due to being the Enderdragons child, Forest's power originated around the end, her End powes leave a visible mark around her dark eye, whilst the rest of her skin turned normal, her skin around the dark purple eye, remained just a blotch of endskin, she quickly developed the ability to teleport and paralyse people, powers gained by her father, she also gained a pair of large deep violet wings, sharpened teeth and heightened senses from her mother.
She also developed the basic powers of the Enderdragon, Dragons Breath, but it comes out of her hands instead of her mouth, it's why she has to cover the palm of her hand, to hide the endskin formed there, and to stop her from losing control

{| MAGE TRIBE ABILITIES |}
During her time in the Mage Tribe, Forest became very skilled in the ability to manipulate people easily, she also grew to learn how to shoot incredibly well with a bow and a crossbow, she also learnt brewery, Sword Fighting, hand to hand combat, and survival skills. Despite not appearing good at most stuff, she is great at crafting, and tends to have good luck when wished upon. The Men in the Mage Tribe also believed that Forest's Mentor- Aliendis Major, an old witch who was the mother of the chiefess of the Tribe- gave her the ability to lend and take powers, as well as the ability to predict the future and change history. All of the rumours, were somewhat true, however Aliendis gave her a much stronger power that she wished never to use.