🦋2nd

Nam hadn't slept peacefully like this after one-half years. He used to sleep on the couch and jungkook on Nam's bed. The bedroom was there but they didn't share things ever as other couples do. They were living in the same house and same bedroom but still, they were separated.

Nam was that he never gonna able to forget his classmate loved Jackson. Nam and Jackson were in love with each other but the cruel destiny didn't want to put them together. And the worst situation of his life, the course situation took away his love from Nam.

Flashback

Jackson was going to pick up his younger brother jungkook at the airport at night 9.00. Jungkook who was returned from London to finish his studies. Who was away from them for three years?

" Hey, Namjoonah! What are you doing today? Are you free ?"

"I am busy. You know the contract ...."

" God, why is my boyfriend too much hardworking person? "

" Jackson! Tell me the reason already why you call me. "

" Okay, so I am going to pick up my younger brother from Airport. So I just wanted you to come with me. So I can introduce him to you. "

" Jackson, that's it. I coming with you, just wait at your home I will be there. Bye "

" Love you, bye "

After that, they both went to pick jungkook up. They reached on time and they picked him up. Jackson introduces Nam to his brother and jungkook is impressed by his brother's choice. Nam helped him put his stuff in the Dickey.

" Jack let me drive bro. Please ! " jk said pouting cutely.

" But jungkook you have no license to drive yet. So I can't let you drive. "

" Bro! You know I can drive. Please please please, Jack. "

" Okay, but you have to drive carefully. Namjoon you sit in the back. "

" Hey! No one going to injure. I can drive easily. So don't worry. "

" Now please, can we go because I am late for my important meeting."

" Okay, let's Go "

They all say in the car, jk in the driver's seat, Jack beside jk and Nam in the back. Jungkook started to drive carefully with limited speed but then the car was about to turn to another side when an uncontrolled truck hit them and the car overturned on the roadside. The truck driver didn't stop to help them.

Jack was badly hurt, somehow Jungkook himself got out of the car and went on the other side to get Jackson out of the car. Jack was covered in blood. Jungkook began to panic seeing his brother's condition. He yay down him on the side and went for namjoon.

Nam was not hurt much, but he was completely unconscious. Somehow, jungkook took him out of the car and made him sleep near Jack, he took out his mobile from his tight jeans, searched the front hospital of that place and called for an ambulance.

He called them many times by their name but both didn't respond. They were lying down like they were dead. After some moments the ambulance finally arrived. They took them to the hospital immediately.