🦋4th

Jungkook was murmuring something while sleeping but Nam was not understanding anything properly. Nam looked at Jin and gestured and asked if he understood anything, but Jin just shook his head. As soon as he again tried to get rid of his hold jungkook more clutched his shirt.

Seeing this sight, Jin somehow couldn't control his laughing. But When Nam glared at his Hyung then he had to shut his mouth. Then he also heard Lough of someone in that room and it was him. So when he realised he looked at him and he immediately closed his thinking his husband didn't notice him.

But his husband is Kim Namjoon.

So Nam using his strength throws his hands to free his hold from his shirt. Not even looking back for a second and closing the door in anger. He immediately wakes up from fake sleep he runs behind Nam shouting his name.

" Namjoonnn. "

" Please listen to me "

" Namjoonie please stop" jin also tried to stop him from behind but Nam was gone in his car.

" I am sorry. Please come back "

he started to cry. Jin reached to him and hugged him from his side he consoled him. Tears fell from both of their eyes.

" I am sorry Hyung. I am sorry "

" It's okay jungkookie. everything going to be fine. Okay, Let's go inside. " They both entered the house.

Jin somehow consoled Jungkook and took him to his room and asked him to sit down. After giving him his water, he asked him to take deep breaths and tell him at a leisurely pace everything that happened between them. And Jungkook told all the things to Jin. that's happened between them. 

" As much I know namjoon he will not accept your love so easily until you make him feel. He still lives on the memories of Jackson. You have to introduce him to a new world, to the world of your love He has to be moulded. "

" But how jin Hyung. I don't know how to make him feel my love ."

" Just do a thing that Namjoon loves or do the things that he will love. Show him how much you love him. Show him how much you care  and you would do anything for him ."

" I will do Hyung, I will do my best. ..."
Jungkook couldn't get to complete his sentence and Jin's phone rang.

" Shit jungkook I have to go right now. You know I have to pick from school otherwise his mom going to kill me. "

" I know, tell him I miss him "

" Okay, I will. Please take care I will call you later bye ."

" Bye Hyung ." Jk walked with him to the door

After that Jungkook went to his room Before leaving he asked the maid of his house to cook Nam's favourite food and went to his room. He called Nam many times but he did not even pick up the phone. In the end, he gave up and went to be fresh. He was feeling hungry but did not want to eat alone so he waited for his husband to return home.

He had nothing to do So Jungkook turned on the TV and thought of watching a movie. In such a situation, time will also pass and his mood will also be fine. While watching thing movie three hours passed, but till now Nam had not come so he thought of calling his husband and he called. But again Nam hung up the phone.