🦋5th

" Jungkook please open the door "

" Jungkook stop this childish behaviour please ."

" Jungkook please... please open the door. "

He knocked on the door as hard as he could until Jungkook opened the door. Finally giving up, Jungkook opened the door. And when he saw Nam he was surprised because this is how he saw him weeping a year earlier when Nam had lost Jackson forever.

Their hair scattered as if he had pulled himself, his eyes red as if he had cried and the fear of losing something in those eyes is something very special.

Nam hugged Jungkook without any delay. he was surprised by his action. Kim Nam was hugging him. Is it happening, to make sure he also hugged and god he was real? hooking his head on his shoulder he closed his eyes to feel the warmth of Nam's body.

" Oh jungkook! You're alright. Do you know how scared I was, so many bad thoughts started coming to my mind. But thankfully you are completely safe. I am sorry jungkook. I am sorry. Please forgive me. I will never.... scold... you. "

" I don't believe you. You have to promise me ."

As soon as Jungkook finished his talk, Nam's arms that were holding him loosened themselves and Jungkook felt Nam's weight a bit too much. So when he looked at his throat a little to the side, then he was unconscious. His breathing was slow. eyes fully closed.

" Namjoon Hyung. What happens to you? Please open your eyes. Namjoon Hyung. Please open your eyes ."

He started to feel nervous. He holds him tightly so that he does not fall.

" God please help me. What should I do ."

" Namjoon please wake up. Please. I will do whatever you will say "

He tried but when Nam didn't wake up somehow managed to get him to the bed and lay him down. He called Jin but he did not pick up, so he directly called the family doctor, after trying twice, the doctor picked up the phone. Jungkook asked him to come as soon as possible.

Jungkook wanted to go to the maids to ask for help, but he did not want to be away from Nam even for a moment, so he sat beside him rubbing his hands. After some time when the doctor came and the bell rang, Jungkook left Nam in the room and ran to open the door quickly, he led the doctor to their room.

The doctor's health checked on him and.

" Doctor, what happened to him? Why he didn't open his eyes ? "

" It's nothing serious. He will regain consciousness after a few hours. A little weakness has come and maybe he didn't eat food properly. Mr Kim needs rest. I prescribe some medicines and keep giving them on time. He will be fine ."

Jungkook nodded and took a glance at his tired husband.

" Thank you so much, doctor. Let me drop you at the door."

" No need to do formalities. It's okay. Just call me whenever needed and take care of him ."

" Of course. Thank you ." The doctor left.

Jungkook Without hesitation, Jungkook lay down near Nam but kept a little distance. Looking at her, he started wondering what he had achieved by doing all this. To fulfil his insistence, he Didn't even notice whether Nam was fine or not. When will he have eaten properly? He thought only of his feelings and needs.