🦋6th

"you have to wait a little bit baby. I urge you to make it special for you. "

" Do you want me to die ?" Nam smirked at him and smiled. Hands in his pocket taking steps backwards he said.

" Go and fresh up. I am waiting for you for breakfast." Wink " You have forgotten today's your last day of holidays. You have to join us from tomorrow. So you rest well today. "

" Namjoon "

He gets out of the room blushing like a new bride and jungkook wants to punch a wall. He just laid his head back on the wall and closed his eyes. The view just he gets to see, his husband was blushing god and smiling at him. Now, how the hell is he going to rest when this man is running in his mind?

Jungkook did his morning work in a hurry. When he was coming out of his room and coming down the stairs, he saw that Nam was talking to someone on the phone. A smile blossomed on her lips as soon as she saw him. When he reached him, Jungkook started fake coughing. But he couldn't keep it, he smiled when Nam turned towards him.

" Jungkook you came, let's have breakfast. I was waiting for you. "
Nam pulled a chair for his husband and then sat on his chair.

" of course ."

The awkward silence took place again between them so as not to make it worse like before Nam spoke while eating.

"By the way, Jungkook "

" Uh " jungkook looked at him. Mouth full.

" I forgot to thank you for taking care of me last night so thanks. "

" Oh shit ."

" I forget to order the tablets. You need to take it after breakfast . " he panicked realising that how can he forget?

" Jungkook ... Calm down. I saw a chit in the drawers when I was finding my charger so I already ordered. Relax."

" You must be thinking how I am a useless person. "

" I am not thinking anything like that. " Nam said.

" I will not forget from now on that. this should never happen."

" Jungkook it's okay. "

They didn't talk much then. When Nam was getting ready in the room jungkook entered. He looks at him through the mirror. He looked a little upset, he wanted to spend time with him but he didn't want to get scolded. He noticed his hesitation so he asked.

" Jungkook. Is everything okay? " He asks turning toward him.

" Yeah, do you take your medicine? ?"

" Just before you came here ."

" That's good. Umm, can I request you something? "

" Of course. What's it ?"

When the older looks at him, the boy's eyes are darker than they have been a few seconds ago. Nam watches him walk closer, eyes widening in surprise when Jungkook comes so close that he can see his reflection in the boy's dark eyes.