Seonghwa - Mommy (Little Ver.)

Quick steps echoed down the empty hallway, ending once you ran into the bathroom with a giggle. You forgot to lock the door before you pulled back the shower curtain and jumped into the empty tub, pulling the curtain back quietly.

"Baby? Where'd you go?" you could hear his sweet voice call out in the hallway. "Hm... Maybe..."

The door handle rattled a moment before turning completely. He swung the door open carefully and you could feel your heart racing, trying to sneak out of your chest. You held back a giggle as his shadow got closer and closer to the bathtub.

"I wonder where you could be..." he whispered. You watched his shadow carefully, seeing him tap his chin twice.

Suddenly, he pulled the curtain back and you yelled. "Found you!" he cheered as you giggled loudly, trying to escape, but to no avail.

Seonghwa grabbed you by the torso from behind, helping you jump out of the tub, but he wouldn't let go. "Let me go, mommy!" you yelped, wiggling in his arms.

"Now, why would I do that? I won, didn't I?" He chuckled, nuzzling his nose in the crook of your neck.

You settled down and Seonghwa let you go. Although, you didnt really wanna be put down just yet. Instead, you raised your arms and opened and closed your hands. "Up," you demanded with wide puppy dog eyes.

"I thought you wanted down?" He asked, clearly a little exhausted.

Shaking your head with a pout, Seonghwa got the hint and carefully picked you back up. Almost immediately, you wrapped your arms and legs around his torso like a koala, sinking into the warmth of his body. "You wanna try to finish eating?"

You shook your head again against Seonghwas shoulder, "Not hungry."

"Okay. Do you wanna color?" He suggested.

Once again, you shook your head. "Dress up!" you cheered, pushing yourself up to meet Seonghwa's gaze. "Can we dress up?"

"Yes, baby, we can do that," he said with a gentle smile.

Seonghwa made his way into the bedroom with you still clinging to him until he made it to the bed. You slowly removed each limb from his body and you stepped onto the springy bed. You bounced a few times once your feet met with the mattress, but you were careful not to go too high. You learned that lesson a few weeks ago when you got a bump on your head.

The box full of goodies emerged out of the dark, scary closet and Seonghwa threw the lid open. "So... What are we dressing as this time?"

"Princess!!" You cheered, eyeing the purple dress Rapunzel wore in Tangled.

As if he could read your mind - definitely not because this was the 80th time you wanted to be Rapunzel - he grabbed the dress from the box and unfolded it, placing it on the bed next to you.

"Do you wanna put it on or do you need help?"

You thought for a second, humming to yourself in concentration. Seonghwa almost chuckled at the sweet, determined look on your face. "Help."

With a nod, Seonghwa grabbed the hem of your shirt, pulling it over your head. You chuckled at the way he looked away from you as he placed the shirt on the bed. He didnt want to make you feel uncomfortable, and you knew that, but you still found it a little funny.

Seonghwa grabbed the dress and helped you slip your arms in first before popping your head through it. He helped you readjust it and arrange the layers of skirts underneath before helping you take your pants off.

"There. All done," he gave the skirt one final ruffle and stepped back to see you.

"Wait! My crown!" You paused him, jumping down from the bed and rushing to the costume chest, rummaging through it to find your crown. "You forgot the crown, mommy." You shook your head disappointingly.