MGMT: SIX

" What do you mean ' is she taking any illegal drugs' she's a teacher! she works all day plus she probably doesnt get enough sleep" What the hell?

" Ma'am... the result said theres an illegal drug called GHB  someone must have put it in her drinks" The doctor said as he write stuffs ... taking notes of what I say.

" I never saw her leave the school??"

"She must stay here for atleast 7 hours... and you are?"

" Her stu-.. her friend." I can't say that I'm her student or else they will question me why I'm still with her even if the class ended hours ago? I can't also say I'm her fiancee.. well, ofcourse I wear a student uniform while she has a teacher's ID.

The door closed and I tucked mina in her bed while I play with my phone, I called Dad  not mine obviously, hers. Told them what happened and thanked me for rushing her here.

  I'm actually curious.. how did she got drug when she in school the whole day? and who did it?

I heard mina groaned so I put down my phone to check on her.

" what happened? why am I here? fuck my head hurt"  mina said rubbing her eyes, I gave her water to drink and told her what happened

"So basically someone drugged you. And do you have any idea who did that?"

.
.
.

Myoui mina POV

"I dont know...." I said. I really dont know?

I sat there quietly recalling everything that happened yesterday and suddenly I remembered a student gave me 박카스 ( Bacchus, a korean energy drink )
.

.
.

"Ms. myoui you seem tired... here drink this" I didn't even think for a sec because I really  am tired.

Drank the whole bottle with just 2 gulp, and thanked the student...

I still have 2 classes to teach... i left Son Chaeyoung in my office checking all the papers, not gonna lie i kinda feel  bad about leaving her there.....

few moments had passed and I became more tired, I feel like I'm gonna pass out anytime. Why didn't the energy drink work?
.
.
.
.

" So a student gave you some energy drink, drank it then feel more tired after?" What's this? interrogation? why is she asking me too much?

" Yes, and stop talking too much"

"what?? ofcourse I will ask you a bunch of question you passed out in the middle of the parking lot and didn't know why you felt so damn tired" she said raising her eyebrow.

" How can I know what happened when all I felt yesterday was tiredness?" I said throwing the water bottle at her landing at her ugly face.

I kinda feel bad she looks like shes about to cry hahahah.  We heard a knock then suddenly mom and dad barge into the room checking on me and thanking her. The doctor came and said I can go home around 8 am, that's good i can still go to work.

"chaeyoung-ah can we please talk outside"  my dad said.

.
.
.
.

Son Chaeyoung POV

"Chaeyoung-ah can we please talk outside" the hell? what now?

I nodded and went outside with Mr and Ms Myoui

" I feel like someone might has been stalking her for the past few months but stopped recently, I don't know if it's someone she know" mr. myoui said while giving me a key.

" What's this for?"

"House key, can you accompany mina and don't let her go to work today. That girl needs to rest" What will I say to my teachers? I didn't attend their class yesterday and now? I was about to ask mr myoui but he said

"Don't worry about your classes we will talk to the principal about your absence for today"

" ah, by the way... the house you're going later will be our gift for the wedding. Everything you both need are already there except for your own clothes." And after that they left...  I didn't even had time to protest. Why do I even need to live with her, if the school know about this mina will be forced to resign, what is their plan I'm pretty sure they knew the consequences for mina. They know mina loves teaching.

I went inside and saw mina sleeping, even in her sleep she's still beautiful. All i know is that I have a crush on her... but why is my heart telling me it's not a little crush anymore? I know she only see me as her dumb little student who always fails math class.

it's almost 8...  I already paid everything all we need to do is get the hell out of here. I need to take mina's car the get checked if there's really wrong with it.

"The hell, why do I feel like I'm already embracing the ' Marriage life ' we're not even married yet." 

"Creep. Why are you staring at me while sleeping?" mina said

Oh hell no. She did not see that.

how embarrassing...

"What do you mean staring?! I'm about to smack the hell out of you because it's already 8 am and we need to get home. I still have alot of things to do, get up."

Do you ever feel like someone set you in fire? It's really hot in here, is the air conditioning even working.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi, It's J... this is a very boring update but here you go. I'm trying to update as frequent as I can.

Unedited hehe

- J

Who likes strawberries? let's be friends.