MGMT:Four

Son Chaeyoung:

    It's kinda awkward knowing that I will soon marry my teacher oh.. wait MY CRUSH MATH TEACHER.

Ms, Myoui entered the room and I can't stop staring at her I may look dumb right now but I don't care I mean? who would stare if you are infornt of an angel.

"Ms, Chaeyoung." called me again

"Yes hon?" It took me 3 sec before I realized what I said

"yes hon-gry! Yes yes I'm hungry Ms. Myoui" nothing looks funnier than her being shocked and my whole class frowning, but I didnt mean to say it. I must be out of my mind.

She walked away like nothing happens and continue with the lesson like she always do and of course I don't understand a single thing. It's not that I'm really bad at it, it's just I can't focus! I just really can't focus.
---------------------------

"What the fuck was that?" said by jeongyeon who's looking at me like did something bad.

"Yes! what was that? are you flirting with Ms. Myoui?" said by dahyun who's eating chips right now and it's not even our break yet.

"Yo, chill I said I'm hungry y'all trippin' " And with a nervous smile I continue writing notes because I cannot afford to look dumb when I know that I will soon marry the one who's making my brain suffer, Yes I'm referring to Ms Myoui.

I can feel someone starring at me but I can't figure who, There's a lot going on right now and one of them.is how I'm gonna face ms. myoui again.

it's almost lunch time and all my classmates dash off to the cafeteria, I bet they're hungry as well that last lesson feels like 8 hours tho it's just 60 mins.

I saw tzuyu walking towards me with those two idiots clinging onto her.

"Let's go I'm hungry no, actually I'm famished." jeong said while caressing her tummy as if it has a child on it.

"Aren't you always?" said tzuyu

"let's go, I'm actually really hungry right now" I can't help it I used up all my braincells, who the hell likes history?

----------------------------

Myoui Mina:

I'm tired,there's alot of students that will fail my subjects. One of them is Ms. Son, speaking of that rat is she like... you know? flirting with me? in front of her classmates? or shes just out of her mind like as usual? who would call their teacher "yes, hon" I don't know if she's doing this because she knows we're gonna marry each other or she's just dumb? I heard my phone ringing I look at the called id and its just some other rat who will cause me more headaches

"Yes mono what do you want?" I said with a bored tone

"Hey! what's with that tone? I'm calling because Sana and I will come to Korea tomorrow! and-" I heard
screaming and running

"SANA! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!!" ahh, this fucker stole momo's phone I guess

"minaaa-chann~ buy me a lot of foods tomorrow!" Since did she want alot of foods?

" should I fetch you both at the airport tomorrow? What time will you arrive here?" I said

"Around 11:30 in the morning" said by momo who snatched her phone from Sana

"that's great! we'll have lunch right away" I said. I'm not a really bitch about them I'm actually happy that they will come so I can somehow have fun.

"Okay! Just message me or call me okay?" and she end the call

I looked at my desk and I still have a lot of papers to check I Really should ask a student to help me check this papers. How come I have a lot of papers when I only give a few assingments.

"chaeyoung" I whisper... Right! I should ask her then? and maybe helping me can make her grades higher, plus I'm her fiance it shouldn't hurt to ask for help right?

I'll ask her later after class I guess? so there's no eyes on us.

----------------------------

hi! I'm actually laughing while writing this after
n

ot updating for 10 months hehe anyway! here!

unedited.

-J