MGMT: Two

i saw her

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My gorgeous math teacher Myoui Mina.

----------------------

"So as i said its a meeting Hahaha" my dad said.

"As you can see mina and chaeyoung your father and I wants our bussines to get better even more!" My dad said. Ms mina nooded and i just shrugged.

"And to achive that you two will get married"

Mina chocked on her drink i looked at her confused then suddenly the realization strucked me
.
.
.
MARRY? ME AND MINA!? MARRIED? OH SHIT.

"ah married ok........ WAIT WHAT? MARRIED? HOW CAN I MARRY MY GODDAMN TEACHER?! NO. NO.NO.NO!! AND IM ONLY 18 FOR GODSAKE" I said. Oh fuck no i am not marrying anyone. No.

"Please honey please listen to us, we just want whats good for you and Mina is just 21 years old darlin" mom said while chuckling

21?

" Then why is she my teacher i mean... shes too young to be a teacher isnt she?"

I looked at Ms Mina and she just sitting there not talking just sitting.

Her father looked at me then talks

"She graduated collage earlier than normal students"

"Not to brag but my daugther is a genius , she got accelerate 4 times 2 times in Elementary and 2 in Highschool thats why, and she choose to be a teacher."

All i can say is wow. Just wow.

"Please just do it, i will double your allowance and ill give whatever you say just agree on this one". I look at mom and her eyes telling me to say yes.

I look at Ms Myoui. She looks so unbotherd

Mrs myoui handed me a paper and told me to sign it.

I sigh, i hesitate a little bit but i end up signing it cuz i really dont  have a choice.

Its Ms Mina's turn and she just sign it right away. So shes good at this marriage thingy? .

The dinner goes on they are talking about bussines stuffs and things that i-dont-know-and-dont-wanna-know .

I glanced at Ms Mina and shes just eating quietly and it looks like shes not the savage/ scary/ math teacher when shes at home?

Why would she agree in this marriage thingy?

Mina's Point of view

Do i need to introduce myself? Well, im Myoui Mina 21 years old, yes im 21 and im a teacher a math teacher to be exact.

After that embarassing moment i had with my student i gave the task and she bid her goodbye , i forgot i have a family dinner and i dont wanna be late because my father is so hype about this family dinner.

After finishing my make-up i look at myself in the mirror admiring my pretty face after that i decided to do down and wait for my parents but i already saw them at the couch talking and smiling

"Mina! There you are , are  you finish now?" Dad said

"Uhmm.. yes, did i make you wait for too long?" I asked

"Nope honey and we wanna let you do your thing and make yourself more beautiful!" Mom

"Ahmmm really ok?.." that was.... i kinda dont like the feeling im having right know.

So after that boring ride we finally arrive at our destination which is a house , not its actually a mansion. Why are we here? Arent we supposed to have a famili dinner?

The guard let us in and my dad knocked first, ofcourse you need to knock first before entering a house you dont wanna be rude right?

The door swung open and there a man whos smiling greeted us and led us to tge dinning table.

I saw a girl sitting there she looks really familiar. Ah! shes Ms Son shes my student and she really sucks at math lol . I really love teasing this cute girl shes just sooo cute! But why are here?

When she saw us or should i say me cause obviously she is looking at me her eyes widen we kinda have staring contest.

" so as i said its a meeting" Mr Son said

"As you can see mina and chaeyoung  your fatger and i wants to g our business to get better even more!" So maybe this is my dad is so hyped about this meeting . I nodded

"And to achive that you two will get married" i choked Chaeyoung looke at me confused then she suddenly shouted.

I swear i was shock as well but i keep it cool, so i looked like i was ok with it but hell nah, im marrying my student isnt a student and teacher relationship is forbidden?

Im panicking omg i really suck at socializing how am i gonna talk to her? And how am i gonna escape this marriage thing? I dont wanna get married to a person who i dont love. Shes cute but still its a no.

----------------------------------------------------------

Unedited.

Hi! If you like cucumber i hate you.

-j♡