MGMT: One

I never knew that falling inlove with your teacher can be this great, you make me feel weird feelings whenever youre near I love you Ms Myoui Mina.

---------------------

"Hey! You stubborn girl! Get your ass right here" the guard said

"Catch me if you can oldiee!" I shout back

I lost the guard and finally i have  time to catch my breath, whoo! That was close! Im kind of late like im only 5 mins late so i didnt enetered the school at the main gate  i climbed at the back of the school ,near to my first class. Im not a bad girl as you think i am ok. Im just kind of late thats why.

"0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 --- oh Ms Son why are you late? " ms Myoui Mina my math teacher asked me with a smirk on her face, i really dont get this girl  she likes to pick on me and get me embarassed infront of all the students like seriously.

"Uhmmm. Im sorry ms myoui" i said rolling my eyes one her

" ok sit down"

I've always admire my  teacher, shes so famous and shes also super pretty every students likes her .

oh and i forgot to introduce my self im Son Chaeyoung and im a student at JYP Highschool theres really nothing special about me, im just really quiet and i hate crowded places , an introvert thats what i am and yes  I Hate math i really hate math that explaines why i always fails my math test and even at my report card ...uhmm lets not talk about it yeah?,its kinda.... you know. So yeah i hate math why cant math grow up and  solve its own problem . And my friends are really good at math im the only one who really hates it .

-------
"Annndd... thats it. Now answer this ......" said while looking her class record and she suddenly looks at me . This is not good.

Wait, i wonder whats ms. Myoui's age she looks like  shes just in her 20's ... 22 i guess? Shes Too young to be a teacher. Im 18 tho.

"Ms.... Son Chaeyoung" she said as she looks at me,

"ME! MAAM PLEASE LET ME!" my desperate classmate said.

Thats a relief! I seriously didnt get any of her lessons :<

Jaehyung  voluntered to answer tge question he excitedly goes to the board to answer it ,well hes a pervert and he also really likes ms mina.

While Jaehyung is in the middle of answering the question on board Im following her movements by just looking at her, she walks to the back of tge classroom which i am sitted and shes tapping her stick at my shoulder.

"I guess that you really like me calling your attention aye?" She whispered to me.

"I-i dont maam" i said

"Oh really? " then she walk back to the board

"Ms. Son please see me at my room after class"

"Yes ms"

"Oh and btw my room is at room 269 ok" she said and winked at me

After she left my classmates got crazy when they saw ms myoui winked at me ,theyre crazy i know .  I saw some of my classmates are going to me