❝Better than a C. (Part 1)❞

And here with another fic but a very special fanfic about me but my male version and Y/N UwU
I clarify that Y/N will be a woman. _.
The truth is I don't know why I wrote it but it's something XD Also I'm running out of ideas and what to post:/ so enjoy I don't know haha :)

Ship: Mario C. x Reader

Story of oc: Maria - Crossover

AU: Genderbender - [Unknown universe]

Warning: Crossover!

╔═══════ ❤ ════════╗

Thursday August 12 8:48 AM

You were in the cafeteria of "Rebel Coffee" with your friend Maria enjoying a good tea while your partner, sitting in front of you, was drinking coffee quietly. "And... how have you been with your work Maria?" you asked something curious about your friend "huh? Yes OK! Everything in order, for now... And how have you been these days? We haven't been out for a long time" she said matter-of-factly "Oh! Well! All quiet, luckily I haven't run into Anabella once" You responded with a good smile to her question. The black-haired girl sighed, looking down at her cup, "I just want to say that she is a very selfish person and sometimes I hate that I broke even if it was my fingers to protect my sister, and that I ended up getting stabbed in the back. It's a good thing we survived his first attack with the mecha..." he mentioned what happened earlier a few months ago, you got a little sick from the damage from the destroyed offices of your work, "Sorry I wasn't strong enough to help you with the mecha... If only I-I..." - "Hey! Do not worry! At least you helped with something, you know? You were able to take out our injured friends, that's a good thing, but the bravest thing you did was to have rejected the "evil friendship" from my sister. Not many can do that out of fear, you're a good person Y/N "after her words it cheered you up to smile back.

They finished their orders and Maria took care of paying for them. Leaving the cafeteria they walked towards the place of work that they normally see others. On the way they were talking a little and laughing a little, until...
"Good afternoon, Maria" a boy with black hair crossed paths with a small beauty above his lips dressed in a gray shirt, black pants and black sneakers. The one with the ponytail became somewhat serious with his presence, "Oh... It's you, C..." she said in an annoyed tone and he only showed a smile. "And... Something new to tell? Do you already have the space arranged to continue working? Or do you want some help to-" - "Agh... I do not need your help! And don't you think it's better if you go about your chores?" your friend replied leaving the boy a little nervous, however, he tried to maintain his position. "You know that I always do my job, right?" - "That's the thing. You can't mess around and do what you want, let alone kill-" - "I can be whoever I want to be and do what I want to do. Also, you're not my mom!" She commented with an angry face. "You... Agh... Whatever... Goodbye Mario! We're leaving Y/N" proceeds to take your arm and they move away from the boy moving forward. "Hope to see you soon Maria! Nice to meet you Y/N" she greeted with a pleasant smile watching them both go.

"Hey! María, who was that?" you asked somewhat confused "I would explain it to you but it is better not to do it here, that is why we have to go to the P.D.L.T., understood?" - "Okay but don't pull my arm" immediately stopped pulling your arm and apologized, they continued walking to work.
Right at the entrance of the apartment they bumped into Tim, "Hey girls! How are you?" she asked her with a smile and waving to her friends. "Well, how are you Tim? Is everything in order?" Maria said positively, "Good! I'm just waiting for an arrival of a special package." - "¿Special package you say?" he questioned Tim with a bit of curiosity, "Yup! Then when they deliver it to me I will show them what I order, for now it will be a surprise". He answered anxiously for the delivery waiting at the door of the building, so as not to waste any more time, they decided to say goodbye to the boy and enter the offices. They took the elevator to the 3rd floor, where the offices were located.
"¡Good morning, my East New York!" Maria shouted with eagerness for work, something unusual for some who are there, "Hey! Miss Hero! ¿How are you? You look very happy today" they all greeted and among them asked the guy with the mask, known as Banana Guy, "Oh! Yes! It's been a long time since we received Anabella's attack, it's good to know that we've won back, and it's all thanks to Y/N, right sister?" The girl with the ponytail said proudly, grabbing her friend's shoulder, "Heh... It's no big deal... I just had what I had to do" - "Still, we thank you for the great support you gave us!" commented the African-American girl, Carol, with a friendly smile.
Most of his classmates showered Y/N with compliments. Then Mr. Fish comes out, as always dressed smartly for his job as head of the agency. "Good morning, Miss Hero and Y/N!" He greeted the girls very calmly, "Hello A.J. um... Are you leaving already?" - "Yep! But this time I'll be back a little early, as always... You take care of the P.D.L.T." the girl in the blue shirt nodded and said goodbye to her father, then Tim runs in with a small box "I'm here! My order is here!" he was shouting happily at the delivery of it and heading to leave the package on one of the desks. "¿What did you order?" Y/N asked curiously upon seeing the box, "You'll see, you're going to love it." The young man proceeds to grab a cutter and cut little by little the tape on the package. He brings his hands together and rubs them together preparing to open it, trying to take the package slowly and carefully. "¡Just open it now!" The lieutenant snatches the package and reaches into it and screams in pain, pulling the box at the same time. "WHAT THE HELL!!?" Tim picks up the box and pulls out a small cactus with a flower "Hello little one! Welcome to Timeline Protection!" many looked at the boy's item in his hands "Wow! That's what you ordered, right?" Maria asked somewhat confused. "Haha! How cute!" Y/N opined with a smile.
"Ha, yes! After Sunflower betrayed us... I decided to get a new friend to chat with a little" - "Please don't let that thing start talking or else I'll throw it out the window agh..." The Detroit lieutenant commented angrily. "He won't! I got this plant from Bonnet's store" Tim replied confidently.
You went to your desk near Miss Hero's office and heard some strange sounds from a little creature. You looked to both sides to see what it was but there was nothing and you continued your thing, then those sounds were transmitted again but closer. You jumped up to get a good look, and take a look at your entire desk. You noticed something moving in the trash can, you approached slowly and saw only the living jelly with the waste papers. "999? What do you do? "You take it out of the bin and you look at it lifting it while it transmitted the typical and cute sounds of it. "Oh! He's hungry, I recommend you give him something sweet. Here!" Tim hands you a candy bar for the jello, you take it with your free hand, and hand it to the Scp. The little creature begins to eat his chocolate with great joy, "Hehe, he does like chocolate"