Tordedd chocolates

Author's note: This takes place after "The Dudette next door"

The day was like any other. Except, of course, for the fact that Matt and Tom weren't home. No, they were outside somewhere together. Neither Edd nor Tord knew where they were, not like any of them really cared where they were. All they noticed were the neighbor's...assets to say the least and tried to win her heart. They failed, of course, considering Kim had Kayta as her partner. Nonetheless, they still had each other at least.

Tord had thrown his unused chocolate on the table with a loud thud from the chocolate hitting the table since it was a huge ass box of chocolates. He sighed, he didn't even get to see her eat them because she was lactose intolerant. He sat down at the table, putting a face in one of his hands. He looked down at the chestnut wood that made up the table. His eyes scanned over the grooves of the wood as he was disappointed that she had not felt the same for either of them. If she at least liked Edd, he would be mad of course, but over time would accept it and be happy for him. That's what he thought to himself at least.

Edd walked into the kitchen and looked curiously down at the box that took up the majority of the tablespace.

"Hey, Tord?"

He looked up at him from the table. "Hm?"

"Why's the box still here?"

"Oh, she was lactose intolerant..."

"Ah, then are you saving it for the next lucky lady?" He said with a slight smirk.

"Err...sure," Tord said, very lightly blushing. He looked up into those big chocolate eyes with his gorgeous hair and couldn't deny that he was undoubtedly in love with him. He shook off the thought, what are the chances that he was bisexual as well? Slim, it was more likely he was just attracted to women. Still, couldn't hurt to try, right?

With that thought in mind, he picked up the giant heart-shaped chocolate box. Edd looked on in confusion until he saw the small man shove it into his hands quickly. Edd blushed red, looking down at him. "I-Is this for me...?"

"Of course it is...I didn't want to waste it on just another random girl..." He paused for a moment, before turning around and correcting himself. He didn't show it, but he was panicking internally. "B-Because we are closer than any girl could be to me, at least in a short time frame."

Edd smiled as he opened the box, eating some of the chocolates. After a few minutes, he was finished so he crouched down to Tord's height. He looked at his friend in confusion before he kissed his cheek.

"I like you too, Tord."

Word count: 460 words