Chapter 7

I look up at the sky, grey clouds, just great! I pick up the pace and strive
towards the house. once I open the door I storm into my room, trying to avoid my "family".

6pm

What should I wear?
I think to myself
I rummage around my closet, trying to find something nice. Everything is so daggy! I end up putting on a cute black floral print dress that settles nicely just above my knees an I slip on a pair of black sneakers.
Hair, hair, hair?
I walk into my bathroom, and open my top drawer. Bad idea. I see the glistening blades and remember my cuts.
should I cover them?
No!
I slam the drawer shut, and proceed with my hair. I take my hair out from my ponytail and let it loose. I brush it, and let my long straight, brown hair fall over my shoulders, my bangs are not sitting right. I grab out my straightener and straighten my bangs.
I check my phone
6:30 it reads
"Oh shit" I say under my breath. I have half an hour until Michael gets here and I haven't done my makeup!
I get out my makeup bag and rummage around, looking for neutral tones, I do my primer, foundation and concealer, then I move onto my eyes. I pick out a light shimmery brown and apply it to my lids adding white to the corner of my eyes, then I apply a coat of mascara and some lip gloss and I'm ready to go!

6:45

I need to find a purse! I go back into my closet and find a metallic pink purse that ties the whole outfit together.
My phone buzzes
My face lights up, it's Michael!

Hey, I'll be over in about 10 minutes ;)

Okay! See you then!

I reply
I go over to my mirror and look at myself. I actually look half decent!

7:00

I hear a knock at the door, I grab my phone and shove it in my purse while I race to the door hoping no one will get there before me, I open the door, there is Michael.
His brown eyes look beautiful, his hair is very classy, he is wearing a dark button up shirt with white birds on it, with a pair of shorts and vans.
"Wow, you look, A-amazing" Michael says as I close the door behind me.
"your not too bad yourself" I say back
He smiles.
"So where are we going anyways?" I question him
"You'll have to see" he opens the car door for me and I hop in. I have a license but I don't own a car.
"Cmon the suspense is killing me" I whine playfully
"You'll have to wait and see"
He starts driving, it takes us about 5 minutes to get to our mystery date. He told me to close my eyes, so I do. I hear the car door open and he takes my hand, my heart is racing. We walk with my eyes closed, going over rocks and passing through trees, finally he stops me.
"Okay open your eyes" Michael whispers
He lets go of my hand and I open my eyes.