CHAPTER 3

A/N: Like I said, there's gonna be a little bit of Jesse's point of view. I hope you guys enjoy this!

---------------------------------------------

Jesse's P.O.V

The game was called off early. It started down pouring and lightening all over the field and near the bleachers, so everyone left. I entered the school, damn I needed to piss.

I walk in and hear sniffling and soft cries in the next hallway over. I start to walk toward the corner and hear footsteps shuffling down the hallway. Before I could see who it was, they were gone.

But what I did see startled me. Ethan Graves was lying on the floor, still as still can be. I ran toward him and felt for a pulse, and after several minutes not a single one came.

I stood up, shocked, mouth agape. I dialed the police department and they sent the paramedics here. An officer questioned me about what happened, asking a lot of questions I didn't have an answer to.

Eventually they let me go home. What the hell happened to Ethan? And who the hell was that running down the hall...

------------------------------------------

Elizabella's (Liz's) P.O.V

I heard someone coming in the building I quickly got up to leave. I couldn't just stand here. I didn't kill him. But even as I thought the words, they sounded so fake, leaving a bad feeling in the out of my stomach.

I picked up my jacket; when it came off, who knows? I stifled my last cries and ran to the next hallway ten out the west exit doors. I put my jacket on and hood up, then ran home . Only eight miles. No biggy.

I decided taking a short cut was the best way to go. Maybe that was a mistake but oh well. I headed straight for the three mile long woods that would lead to my backyard.

I started running and felt like someone was watching me. I'm not a easily paranoid person either. I checked my surroundings. Nothing. Probably a squirrel.

I started back running then heard a deafening scream from behind me. Then came a car crash. It was a 2001 Audi...and my dad was the driver, with my sister in the back. Both were wearing the clothes of that night. I started walking towards it when snow started to fall. In August. Then the ground was white. I continued forward and saw the blood flowing down my dads forehead and out of my sisters mouth.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I ran over the the car and yanked on the door, but it wouldn't budge. I banged on the windshield and windows but the wouldn't break.

Then I saw someone coming over to the car. He was young, probably in his twenties. He opened the door with ease and shook my dad. It was then that my dads face slowly turned up and he attacked the man.

Golden mist gravitated from the boys mouth, his eyes hazing. It made me remember what happened to Ethan, not but hours ago. Hours ago...

If I had just witnessed that, how was I seeing this?

My dad went over to Calling's side and picked her up taking her out of the woods. Okay so I had ran at least a mile into the woods and now we were at the start. I turned around seeing nothing else, the woods had disappeared and now we were on the highway where the accident really happened. I followed dad over to an alley off an intersection. He sat Calling down against the wall, blood still pouring out her mouth onto her new white shirt and jeans. Scarlet red taking its new place.

He grabbed a lady walking down the alley, popping her gum. "Wow feisty," she said in a suducing voice just above a whisper. He held her up against the wall of the alley and smashed his lips on hers, gold mist transferring to his mouth. She passed out and slid down the wall.

Daddy grabbed Calling and placed her mouth to the girls. Suddenly Calling'a back arched an she slammed the girl against the ground. She climbed on top of the girl and held her down, as if she would try to escape. She sucked the gold mist out of the girls mouth hungrily.

This is what I'd done. I'd taken this, whatever this was, out of Ethan graves mouth. These people were dead. Ethan was dead. But then again, not all who was supposed to be, were dead. How was I seeing this?

---------------------------------------------

End of the chapter, what's going on aye? Tell me what you think in the comments, don't forget to vote if you liked it. Another chapter coming your way soon! And also if you wish, feel free to check out another book on my profile called Can You Hear Me Now. Love you guys!

Also tell me what you thinks going through jesses mind. Or the characters minds in general....or even the characters in general.

Let me know about any errors in my writings, I'm obliged by your corrections.