n o v e

during autumn was finding out what happened to michael, michael was in a state of anger, hurt and sadness; he couldn't believed he had screwed things up with autumn already, and it had been a wake. he had really liked her.

during the hour that had past, it had become clear to michael what his feelings were and he was contemplating telling autumn what had happened with luke. it seemed that ever since he mentioned it with her, she had not stopped with anything to find out, she was persistent like that.

michael didn't know what she was doing and it was bugging him, he always knew atleast vaguely what she was doing. they would spend all their free time on kik together, and it was needless to say that it was their first fight and he was scared. 

he was fighting the urge to message him, michael thought he had to pull himself together. it had only been an hour and he didn’t know what he felt for this girl but he felt something strong, even though he had just met her a few weeks ago.

michael was usually a very indecisive person, so when he figured out he had feelings for autumn, he knew it was one hundred percent real. sooner, rather than later, michael gave up on the ‘mad’ act and messaged her. 

mikey:

hi autumn..

hey guys omg sorry i havent updated in more than a week, i've been super busy with school, i know this is a short chapter but i hope you guys like it! I'll do my best to update more. love you guysss <3