s e t t e

autumn didn't know how to ask luke what happened; she didn't know how he would react, and she still didn't know who was at fault, she wouldn't know what to say, and the most important thing was she didn't know who to introduce herself as. finally, after typing and deleting her message to luke multiple times, she sent sent it.

autumn:

hey luke. i don't think you know me but my name is autumn, i'm calum's friend. i've been talking to calum, michael and ashton lately and your name has come up in some conversations. as i can tell, michael isn't very fond of you for reasons which are unknown to me. would you mind telling me what happened? i won't judge you :-)

autumn didn't know when luke would reply even though the little s changed into a d, she hoped that he would reply soon enough.

no longer than an hour later, she had gotten a private kik from calum, inquiring about luke, although she had hoped it would be michael.

column:

hey autumn

column:

did you message luke??

column:

did he reply you?

autumn:

yep

autumn:

i messaged him

autumn:

but he hasn't replied

column:

what did you say

autumn:

*picture message!*

column:

he won't resist that 😄

autumn:

thanks cal

autumn waited around for luke to reply her, and when he finally did it wasn't at a time she expected.

luke:

hey autumn

luke:

michael really doesn't like me because of what i've done in the past

luke:

but in general, he's a really forgiving guy

luke:

well unless you screw up majorly like i have

luke:

screw up doesn't even touch the tip of it

luke:

that's why i don't blame him

luke:

also, i don't think this is appropriate to discuss on chat.

luke:

do you want to face time?

autumn:

hey luke i'm sorry for the late reply

autumn:

sure we can facetime :-)

autumn:

my number is ***-***-****-***

luke:

great. i'll call you :-)

a/n: UGH THIS IS GETTING INTENSE FAST YOU GUYSS!