u n d i c i

hey guys, sorry I haven't updated. I have exams coming up soon so i've been focusing most of my time on that, but after exams finish, i'll try to update as soon as possible.

pic has nothing to do with the chapter but ASHTON!!1!1!

there was a time in michael's life where he briefly remembers what had happened, some times he gets flashbacks but thats the furthest it's gotten. he remembers briefly of a girl with short, mahogany brown hair plastered onto his arm like a soldier toy would be plastered on to a 6 year old's, but when autumn said the word 'amy' everything came running back to him.

-

"michael, michael!!" amy screamed, running back and linking her thin, pale his with his muscular ones. "you can't just ignore me like that!"

that was when michael realised he had had enough of her. her noisy, shrill voice always breaking the beautiful silence he had learned to love. "yes i can and i sure as hell will, i don't need you anymore. don't you see, all i needed you for was sex!" michael usually was never that mean, but he felt it needed to be said, and in all honesty, he really didn't care about amy's feelings.

"you can say that now, but i guarantee you in a week that you'd be grovelling back for me!" amy shrieked and michael scoffed, he was about to cuss her out but decided against it. he walked back to his house and slammed the door shut behind him, leaving amy out in the blistering wind.

-

mikey:

i'm not dating her! she was just a girl who was obsessed with me!

autumn:

what happened to her now?

mikey:

i don't know! i lost contact with her ages ago!

autumn:

then why did she just message me?

autumn:

new picture image!

autumn:

see!!!

mikey:

i s2g aut i had nothing to do with this

autumn:

yeah sure u didnt

mikey:

what was that supposed to mean?

autumn:

whatever michael

autumn:

bye

mikey:

no aut wait

*read*

mikey:

aut i can see you're reading theese

*read*

mikey:

aut...

*read*