o t t o

autumn was nervous to say the least. she was shaking. literally shaking in her spot. she was about to face time with someone who sounded so dangerous, after all, the boys- especially michael- did imply that what he did was unforgivable.

ring ring! autumn’s phone rang, indicating that luke was calling her. she didn’t want to delay the process any longer so she tussled her hair and pressed the green accept button.

“hey! autumn right?” the boy on the other side of the screen. wow, she didn’t think he looked dangerous at all. autumn thought he looked… hot. his blonde hair was styled in a quiff and he was wearing a red plaid shirt. he had a lip piercing poking out of his lower lip, causing autumn to swoon even more.

“u-um, yeah. it’s autumn. you’re luke?” she managed to stutter

“yeah. so i’m assuming you want to know what happened, well you do want to know, that’s what you messaged me for,” luke said, chuckling at his own stupidity. autumn wondered how anyone could hate this boy? he seemed so sweet. autumn only nodded.

“well, it started two summers ago. ashton, calum, michael and i were all best friends. hell, we even had a band together” he started to explain. “michael’s younger sister, alice was 12 at the time, when we were all 14. which was the time where we all got into thinking about, um.” he hesitated. “sex.”

“go on,” was all autumn could muster saying. this was not going well, she was scared, for alice and for herself as well.

“well, the boys just did what usual hormonal teenage boys would do, jack off. but i didn’t know how i could get rid of all this sexual frustration i had built up,” he coughed, “excuse me, inside me. and needless to say, michael and i were the closest out of all four boys, which caused ashton and calum to be close as well.” he said, his eyes looking a little bit misty, as he stopped to cough once again.

“when i used to sleepover at michael’s house and he used to pick up the pizza for us, um- i would talk to alice, and i would get her to do stuff with me,” he choked up, and his voice became hoarse. “i told her it wasn’t a bad thing and it wasn’t weird at all, that it was normal for boys my age and for girls her age.”

“oh no.” autumn choked out, she thought that she was probably getting as horrified as michael was at the time.

“do you want me to continue?” he asked and all autumn could do was nod. “well, that was when it got worse, i had brought up actually having sex one day when michael was out to pick up the pizza. and she said no, but i couldn’t take no for an answer.”

“no, no, no, luke, no” autumn couldn’t believe it. could luke be a possible rapist?

“funny, that was exactly what michael said when he found out. after forcing her on me, i had finally lost my virginity and she had lost hers too, so i got exactly what i wanted. except, when i wanted to leave, i couldn’t help but notice she was bleeding much more than expected when people had sex. the slaps i left on her cheeks were starting to bruise and some scratches on her back had started to bleed. i didn’t know what to do and she looked like she was in so much pain.”

“no, you couldn’t have, luke.” autumn was on the verge of tears, she couldn’t believe that this had happened to people she knew personally.

“so i took a rock she had in her drawer from her large collection, choosing the biggest and heaviest one,” luke continued ignoring autumn’s remark, “and pounded it into her skull, i didn’t think she could have gotten better. i knew she was going to die sooner or later, so it might as well have been sooner.” by this time, tears were cascading down both autumn and luke’s cheeks. autumn wondered how luke could sleep at night. 

“luke, how could you do that? you know you could have just paid a prostitute and she would do it with you for money? you didn’t have to ruin a family’s life like that. let alone, your own best friend’s family.” autumn couldn’t believe luke would be a murderer, he just didn’t look like one. 

“DON’T YOU THINK I KNOW? I KNOW I WAS A SEX CRAZED FREAK BUT I’VE CHANGED!” luke burst out in tears.

“well what you did, luke, was unforgivable” autumn said and ended the face time call. she couldn’t believe it. she just needed to be alone right now, even though she had to tell michael she knew, she couldn’t do it at the exact moment. her mind was racing and her heart was pumping so fast. she had just spoken to a murderer slash rapist, and the worst part was, he was her internet friend’s ex- best friend. she really didn’t know what she had just gotten herself into. 

A/N: okay this got really scary really quick, don't worry you guys, this story won't revolve around this.