d i e c i

autumn was in a state of utter confusion. she didn’t know how to think about people anymore. she just wanted michael back. she spent hours- well what seemed like hours but only was minutes- on her bed crying until she got a -not so- long awaited message on kik. 

she quickly grabbed her phone and pressed her lock button and sure enough, she had gotten a kik but it wasn’t from michael.

amy white: 

hello? 

amy white:

this is autumn right

autumn:

yes it is, can i help you?

amy white:

yes actually you can

autumn:

?

amy white:

you can back the fuck off from michael

autumn was so confused, she didn’t even know who this amy white girl was, but she sure knew michael.

autumn:

who are you?

amy white:

michael’s girlfriend, bitch.

autumn was heartbroken. michael hadn’t tell her that he had a girlfriend, just as she was about to reply amy, she heard another buzz from her phone, but amy hadn’t sent a new message. she went back to her chats which revealed she had a message from michael. 

mikey:

hi autumn..

autumn: 

michael you have a girlfriend?

autumn too nervous for his reply that she almost stopped breathing when the little ‘r’ showed up. soon enough, the ‘r’ turned into a ‘mikey is typing..’ and she got a notification. before checking the message, autumn took a deep breath.

mikey:

no no no, i’m in love with somebody, but i’m not dating her. 

autumn: 

then who the fuck is this autumn girl?

yess guys double updateee! wooh! new character introduceddd! this'll bring alot more drama into the story. i hope you guys like itt :-)