6

"Why are you still here-"

"I've been waiting for you, faster it's getting late." She told me to go with her and smiled.

I went beside her immediately and we're bith under the same umbrella now.

"I-I... Let me hold it." I held the umbrella and she was startled.

The walk was quite awkward but it lessened after minutes. It was still raining but not anymore when we reached some random park here.

"Uh.." I closed the umbrella and scratched my nape.

"Thank you again, i'll go ahead now." Mina bowed and i bowed too.

"T-Take this." I gave her the umbrella.

"Eh? It's fine." She insisted.

"Please take it. It might rain again s-so..." I said and she hesitated from taking it but she did take my umbrella anyway. I didn't expect it, i tried to stop my cheeks from blushing.

"A-Ah." Mina bowed and gave me a small smile. Why does she keep on bowing? I have no choice but to bow too, i want to be friends with her and not just a classmate to her you know.

And yup, i'm still holding my little bouquet for her. Glad it's covered so there's no way she had peek through it.

MINA POV

"Why did I..." I mumbled to myself after closing my bedroom door, not knowing the reason why i took Y/N's umbrella.

I could just simply say no right? Argh, i'm so embarrassing. It's been already hours but i am still thinking about what happened.

"Are you thinking of someone right now-"

"Yah!!" I stood up from my bed and saw my father standing in my door.

"Aigoo, my little Sharon is in love~" He squealed.

"W-What? Stop talking nonsense dad. Good nightttt!" I pushed him off the door.

"Good night my lover girl!" He shouted and laughed.

"Why does he have to be so annoying?" I chuckled and hugged my pillow on the bed again.

>>>>>

YOUR POV

"Y/N, She's on the way here hurry up!!!" Dahyun panicked.

"Okay okay, calm down!" I gently placed the little bouquet on Mina's seat on the classroom. I gave Dahyun who's peeking on the hallway that i already did it and she went back to her seat.

"Hi Minari~" Jimin, our classmate blocked Mina's way on the classroom door and said.

"...Mm." Mina was shocked but she just nodded after and went to her seat. She saw the little flower placed on her chair and picked it up.