7

"Y-Y/N..." Mina mumbled.

"Are you hurt?" I helped her stand up.

"No, i'm okay. Thank you." Her eyes were full of fright.

"You're not, come." I held her hand and brought her out of the school to buy her a drink.

When we reached the store, i was about to let go of her hand but i didn't expect what she did.

"Don't." Mina looked at me and tightened her grip on our hand holding together. "Please, i'm scared." She pressed my hand and i nodded.

"Here.." I gave her the water.

"Y/N? You didn't told us that you'll eat here!" Jihyo ran to me and she saw Mina beside me. "Mina?"

"Hi." Mina waved at Jihyo and she sat beside her. They started to chat excitingly and forget I was just beside them.

"I need to go to the comfort room, i'll be back." I stood up and they just nodded to get back to what they were talking about.

"So what made you come here two? Didn't know you guys are close." Jihyo laughed.

"We're not. Y/N just saved me from Jimin a while ago." Mina said.

"He still didn't stop? Can't he give up pretending he was the one giving you those- ..." Jihyo slowly realized she gave some suspicion.

"Hm? How did you know someone was giving me secret gifts?" Mina's eyes widened a bit.

"A-ah, nothing just ask Y/N about it. I'm late! Gotta go, bye!!!" Jihyo immediately stood up and ran away.

"What's going on?" Mina frowned and Y/N went back.

"Sorry took minutes, the line was long." I chuckled and sat beside Mina.

"Y/N, can i ask you something?" She faced me.

"Yeah sure." I nodded.

"How did you know that someone was giving me secret gifts?"

to be continued...