part 2

I love you because you actually put effort into me. I love you because nobody has ever given me the love that you have given me and you are the only one that could ever love me this way. I love you because you always make me feel that I am worth something. I love you because you have a nurturing nature and you take care of me. I love you because you are simply you. 

When the two arrived in the dorm, it was freezing from the winter air. Draco lit the fireplace and Eleanor turned on the small radio that was sitting on the little table. A calming, soft slow song played in the atmosphere. They pulled in for a warm hug, even though the air beside them was cold their bodies touching produced heat. Draco held her hand just above her shoulder and started swaying side by side.

 Eleanor followed, creating a rhythm between the two. Every move was gentle and slow. He span her around and it became a repetition of moves, creating a dance. This carried on for a while until the song was over. As the song came to an end, her head rested on his shoulder and they stood there intact to each other. They moved their position so their foreheads would touch. Their love was everything to them. 

They slowly kissed, his hands wrapped around her waist and her arms above his shoulders. 

"You are so beautiful, my dear." He stared into her eyes as if he could see something.

"Thank you, Draco" she placed a peck on his cheek and ran over to the kettle to make tea. 

He followed her and wrapped his cold hands around her waist with his head resting on her shoulder, nuzzling into her neck. They carried the tea over to the bed and set it on a tray in the middle of the sheets. They got in the bed and Eleanor rested her head on Draco's chest. She could hear his heartbeat which was a source of comfort, knowing he was there. 

"What did I do to deserve you?" A smile danced on Eleanor's lips with every compliment he made, and they talked the evening away until they fell asleep in each other's arms. 

______

That morning, Draco was no longer there next to her. No longer there to comfort her. She got up and saw her school clothes neatly lead out on a chair and a small bit of parchment and a small, ribboned box beside her on the little table. She took the parchment into her hands and read it out.

To my Darling, 

I apologise for leaving you this morning but I needed to get ready for school. I laid out your uniform for you my love. I'm looking forward to seeing you later. 

Lots of love,

D.M <3

She opened the box to find a small, pendant heart necklace inside with her and Draco's initials.

Eleanor put on the necklace, admired it for a while and got ready. Her timetable said she had a total of 3 free periods today, which made Mondays alright. She went to breakfast and sat down next to Pansy Parkinson. 

"Good Morning, Eleanor. How are you?" She sent a smile to her as she beamed.

"I'm okay, thank you, Pansy. Have you seen Draco at all this morning?" she asked her.

"I don't think so, no. Blaise? Have you seen Malfoy?" She asked him as he played around with his food on the plate.

"Yeah, he's right behind you." he chuckled as Draco sat down next to Eleanor.

"Good morning, my darling." He kissed her on the cheek and she smiled at him. That's all he needed to count it as a hello. 

_____

Once breakfast was over, Draco and Eleanor went for a stroll in the rain to clear their heads before class. They loved each other's presence. Draco put up an umbrella and with one hand he held it up and the other one held Eleanor's.

"I love you so much, my dear." Shortly after those words left his mouth, there was a kiss paired with a tight hug which knocked out their breaths.