part 5

*Eleanors pov*

"Don't. Please don't leave me Draco." His voice broke a little at the last word. 

"Hey, stop that, you are going to be okay my love," he smiled, but it was shaky and my heart broke. I could hear it crack in my chest. I reached out and touched the side of his face gently. He leaned into it and for the first time since ever his tough facade completely fell away, leaving only desperation instead.

"Don't you dare give up on me? This is not over!" He grabbed my hands with an urgency" "Please don't give up on me" his voice was only a whisper at the end. 

The edges of my vision turned black and I felt like my hand was made of lead. It fell on the floor and I closed my eyes. I was so tired.

"I love you, do you hear me? Fight it, for fuck's sake! I know I should have said it earlier, this is not the way to make me say it! I'm so sorry my love, I didn't mean a word I said in that room. I knew this was going to happen I was just so angry. Wake up! I love you!" 

And then there was nothing at all.

*normal pov*

Draco's heart physically hurts and throbs. He holds her body, not ready to let go.

"Are you happy now? My Lord? Now that you have killed my one and only love. She was my everything. You wouldn't understand, your foul, no one will ever love you. EVER!" Voldemort laughs."You are the reason I was brought up evil. I will never forgive you for that. She showed me love, something id never expect from a person like me." 

Draco sat down with Eleanor holding her now freezing hand up to his lips. "I'm so sorry, my love." his tears get the best of him and he begins shaking. His tears nearly drown her, creating a pool of tears on her chest, making her necklace swim in it. 

Draco slowly and secretly draws his wand to attack Voldemort. 

"EXPELLIARMUS!" Voldemort shouts at Draco. Just before it's about to hit him, A blue shield appears over the two of them. Instead, it hits back to the Dark Lord.

This is Draco's chance to get back.

He may not get his world back but he will feel something again.

"You have something of mine, I'd like it back." Draco exclaims with confidence." Avada Kedavra!". The Dark Lord drops to the floor as the people around him stand shocked.

Voldemort began peeling, almost evaporating into the air. 

Once all there's left is crumbs and a cloak, Draco's arm begins burning. He pulls his silk shirt down to reveal a fading mark. Eleanor is left lifeless on the floor. He places kisses all over her face.

"Oh my love, why did you leave me? I'm so sorry for everything." He weeps into her chest." I love you so much."

A cold hand slowly crawls into his hair and he looks up at her face.

"you saved me, Draco," Eleanor whispers.

"It's the necklace, it has identified your love and saved you, Eleanor." Says Lucius as Draco brings her into his arms.

"I love you so much my darling"

"I love you more, my dear" Eleanor smiles weakly.