How it Happened

Hiya, this is the sequel well i hope you like it :3

Normal POV

It was an average day in magnolia but it was three years into the future meaning the guild was kinda sorta running around with children. There where new guild members, New couples, still singles, and even children.

Three years ago, Lucy Dragneel, yup I said Lucy dragneel had to erase her husband's memory about her being his queen. She did it because she didn't want him to leave her again. A year after that they both have gotten married and had a daughter named Nashi who's about to turn One in a month.

Two months after Natsu and Lucy has gotten married Gray and Juvia got married, followed by Erza and Jellal, and Levy and Gajeel. Levy and Juvia is only several months pregnant while Erza had a one year old, yup a one year old because before she gotten married to Jellal that already did it.

After word has gone from guild to guild about Lucy, Fairy Tail hasn't had any compition, lucy even quit the Magic Council and gave up on being an S-class wizard just to keep her family safe.

There would be days that were like the good oli days, when Cana kept drinking, Gray and Natsu fought, even when Romeo used to make Wendy blush a deep shade of red. When Levy and Lucy used to sit down and red with each other.

But there was one guild who wanted to take the top spot on becoming floires top guild. As in they would do anything to take that place, but one day they went too far, making Lucy's wall tumble down slowly.

Lucy POV

I was holding my baby in my hands while she was covered in her blanket sleeping. I was sitting outside the guild on the ground minding my own business, but who knew that was gonna be the worst mistake I ever made.

When I started to dose off I felt someone tap my shoulder "Luce, let me take the baby okay"

I nodded my head and leaned in to kiss my husband but instead he took my that's right MY baby away from me. He pushed me down slowly and I fell asleep. That right there is where I messed up.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ So this wasn't a chapter,

What do you think, so far so good?
Well I'm trying here, this is my first sequel I ever made
So give me some credit please

Well I hope you liked it :3

-Virgo-Chan