Almost A Mistake

Sorry guys i wanted to add music to it but it wont let it play please forgive me oh and by the way the song was called unfaithful by rihanna

Previously

I nodded my head and turned to Natsu "Good bye... Forever Natsu" then I walked out of the café with Mira (She changed back)

Status: Married to single... Stupid Natsu

Levy: Omg Lucy are you okay
Erza: I warned him at your wedding now he's gonna get it
Mira: Once again I am so sorry lucy
Gray: That IDIOT
Juvia: Juvia is sorry Lucy
Jellal: The Fuck
Gajeel: that stupid salamander, IMA take him DIBS

I smiled and closed my phone then put it on the table stand. I turned off the lights and fell asleep while crying

Now
Lucy

I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back to sleep at all. I was pacing back and forth and even drank milk but nothing was working.

The memory about seeing Natsu with Lisanna and him kissing her got me mad. I just wanna... You know what IMA do it, yup. I Lucy Heartfilia is gonna kill Natsu Dragneel.

I quickly ran to my laptop and started typing a new status.

Status: No need to text IMA,.. Be doing something
Mood: Felling like a criminal >:)

And post. I quickly closed my laptop and i put on a white shirt with dark jeans and a red jacket. I quickly did my hair and threw a coalk over top of me also my boots.

I went down stairs into the kitchen and took out the biggest knife in the drawer and put it in the coalk pocket well inside pocket.

Kling Kling Kling Kling

The sound came from my laptop and I quickly opened it, seeing a bunch of notifications I clicked on one a read it well all of them

Everyone: What are you gonna do Lucy

I typed in read the status and they would know then I closed my laptop. I kissed Nashi's forehead and started heading for the door. I looked back and knew Nashi was gonna be alright mostly because I'm coming back home quickly,

I opened and closed the front door of my house behind me and started walking down the quite streets of magnolia. My shoes or should I say boots were echoing as i was walking because it as quite.

I threw the hood over top of my head and headed to Natsu's home in the hill. It used to be Natsu and Happy's home but happy moved in with Carla. As I as walking I was playing with the knife in the pocket not feeling guilty.

Like why should I feel guilty, he deserves what IMA do to him. But I'm starting to regret the choice of leaving Nashi home by her self. I stopped in my tracks and looked both ways, its too late know I'm already near the hill.

I shrugged and kept on walking to his home even more angry. My magic turned my hair black a my eyes blue again. I walked up the hill and I was soon in front of his door.

I opened it quickly for oit doesn't creek and stepped inside. The house was dark so I used my flame and lit up one of the candles. I held it up and looked around this dirty old house. I then spotted a dog sleeping on his bed.

I grabbed the knife out of the coalk pocket and I held it firmly in my hands. I went next to him and placed the candle on his bed stand. Once again feeling no guilt I was right next to his bed as my knees were touching them. I took off my coalk and threw it on the chair near his bed as well.

I took a deep breath and held the knife with both hands. I held it up above his chest even higher then my head. The knife was in the light of the moon causing it to glitter and shine but would soon be stained with a dragon slayers blood.

I then pulled the knife down with so much force causing it to come down near his chest. Faster and faster it went and before it could touch were his heart lyed I stopped.

I put the knife down and fell down on my knees and started to cry silent sobs. I threw the knife in the corner and I put my head in my hands. I felt as my magic went away and my hair and eyes turned back to normal.

What was I thinking, trying to kill Natsu, He needs Nashi and Nashi needs him. I thought. I pulled my face out of my hands and went too grab the coalk that was barely hanging on the chair. I threw it over me and grabbed the knife from off the floor and put it in my pocket.

I walked towards the door and before I left I saw a smiling natsu who was still sleeping. I smiled a little and walked out his house while throwing the hood over my head back into the very quite streets of magnolia.

I reached home quicker then I thought and I opened the door and closed it behind me. I looked around and went up stairs into my room. I changed back into my pajamas and went over to Nashi's room. I opened the door and saw that She's still sleeping.

I sighed in relief and left her room. I went down stairs into the living room and grabbed the coalk. I put the knife away and hid the coalk in my closet.

I went back up stairs and went in my bed. I turned off the lights and threw the sheets over top of me... I never been sad or scared when my magic broke threw its walls, so what happened today I felt so hurt inside. Do I still love Natsu?... I went down deeper into my sheets and cryied my self to sleep.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
So what you think. Sorry I updated again I just wanna get this book over with hehe. Well I hoped you enjoyed it Vote and comment and follow please.I love you all and don't make the same mistake lucy was about to make haha. Bai oh and don't forget about my new book coming out after I'm done with this book Warming a Cold Heart. :3