Rumple - Sneaky Bride

Request from tyrionsprincess29 on Tumblr. Can you do a  Rumpelstiltskin one short  where his bride to be is hideing from emma and snow because she feels  overwhelmed with the planning and then they just ask Regina to marry them at town hall?

Weddings are something that everyone loves whether it's for the drinks, eating cake or seeing your friends become together as one. There is something that should be less pressure on the bride after she picks her maid of honor or at least that's how I thought it would be. I was wrong about that when it comes to my sister and Emma they are crazy, don't get me wrong but they are stressing me out which is what I shouldn't be feeling. Snow insisted we go dress for full three days but nothing lived up to what she thought would make me look like a princess.

Entering my soon to be husband’s shop I slam the door closing the blinds flipping the open sign closed sighing in relief. "Hello sweetheart, I thought you'd be off with the girls." Rumple entered pushing the curtain to the back room open with a smile. "I'm supposed to be but I snuck out the fire escape. My sister and Emma keep arguing about what flowers would be best and I can't take it anymore." He stepped up shacking his head I'm amusement when I crossed my arms over my chest. He rests a hand to my cheek and I press it into his palm. "I'm sorry those girls are running you ragged. We could always just get married at city hall by Regina." He suggests remembering the late nights phone calls where Emma called me suggesting that the wedding be in a woods clearing by the water while Snow said it should be done under the clock tower.

"I'm almost considering it-" I cut myself off hearing my phone ringing so I quickly grab his arm opening the door dragging him to her office bursting open the door. "Gold's what can I do for you?" She asked as Rumple tried to catch his breath not expecting me to drsg him halfway through the town. "Marry us!" Regina glanced to Rumple pointing a finger at me. "Is she being serious?" Rumple nodded resting his hands on his cane. "The Charming girl's are driving her crazy. So she finally agreed that a simple wedding is much easier." Regina texted the town and there was some complications from the girls. But Snow got to take pictures and Emma had me wear a flower crown as we signed the papers, kissing as our way to seal the deal.

Comments really appreciated :)