Rumple - His second chance

Request from fanficismydrug on Tumblr. I missing rumple plz plz writing something about how the reader tells rumple/mr gold she is pregnant let it be in storybrooke after they found neal like what would his thought process be to having a second chance at fatherhood. Yeah so......anyway of u wanna obsess over 1D I'm here for it.

Lisen to Perfect by One Direction while reading.

Rumple heard the shop bell rings looking over his shoulder he smiled seeing you enter rummaging for something in your bag. "There you are my love. I haven't seen you all day." Y/n tucks hair behind her ear her shoulders dropping a little. "Yeah Henry wanted me to play knights with him. I hate saying no to kids." Rumple simply nodded helping you take your jacket off but something hit the wooden floor and you gasp seeing him pick it up recognizing it as a pregnancy test. "Why do you have this lass?" He asked staring at his wife of only two months. He read the line seeing the words pregnant that made his heart skip a beat.

Rumple couldn't hardly believe it to be true. That he would be a father again. Ever since he had reunited with Bae he tried to fix his mistake of not following him to a world without magic. That his sons lasts words before the portal closed was that he was a coward. "Look I just found out this morning. I understand if you're not ready because of Neal returning...God I had a better plan to tell you Rumple." Y/n threw her hands up into her hair freaking out while I just stand still. He felt his heart race at the thought of being a father again. It terrified and excited him all at once, drove his very being insane that he might be getting another chance to be a father.

"What if I'm not good at it...being a father again?" I finally spoke out not looking her in eyes until she stepped up tilting my chin so I'll look. "Rumple, I know you're scared and the truth I am too, since it will be my first born. But we can face it together..." She cups my face in her hands staring deeply in my brown orbs with hope filled in hers. "We have beaten all the odds, from a curse and everyone around us thinking we shouldn't be together. Yet I've seen your heart knowing you'll be a great father." Leaning forward I gently kiss her lips and she smiles against it when I mumbled. "Thank you, Y/n. You and this child shall be my second chance."

Comments really appreciated :)