𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

┌──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┐
THE RED ROOM, 18TH MAY 2001
└──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┘

Loud cries echoed through out the sterile medical room, a small baby being the source of the noise. She was wrapped in a thin scratchy blanket with a thin layer of blood covering her body, and holding her was 17 year old Natasha . After nine months of carrying the child, her child she was finally here. It had been a long nine months; she had been prohibited from any harsh training and ballet during the later months, to ensure the baby was not harmed.

When Madame B first found out one of her most prized pupils had fallen pregnant, she was livid but after finding out the child was a girl, she came to see it more as a gift. The red room would have a new black widow to train, a widow born into the academy, who would know nothing but what they taught her to be.

Natasha knew she wasn't going to get to keep her daughter, but right now she couldn't think about anything else other than the small weight in her arms. The little girls bright blue eyes bore into her green ones, a small tuft of red hair matching her own was on her head.

Leaning down, the new mother placed a tender kiss to the infants forehead. "вы так прекрасны (you're so beautiful)," she mumbled in Russian as their eyes never strayed from each other's. The blue eyed baby was quite small due to being slightly premature but she was resilient.Her tiny hand reached out towards towards her mothers, Natasha watched in amazement as she took the miniature hand in her own, feeling the heat radiating off her daughters frail body,

The two sat there in silence for a few minutes, but their moment was interrupted when a nurse came into the room; Madame B following closely behind. The woman's face remained stoic as she took in the scene before her, a frown forming at the sight.

"взять ребенка (take the child)," Madame B said harshly, her hands clasped behind her back.

"No! Where are you taking her!?" Natasha shouted out, when her daughter was roughly torn from her arms by the nurse, but all attempts to get her back were futile.  The events of the last few hours left her drained, like she had never been before, her body weak and tired.

"It is not your concern Natasha, you have served your purpose and so will she," the woman replied blankly, moving to the side of the assassins bed.

"You can't just take her from me, I'm her mother."

Madame B left out a disappointed sigh shaking her head at her pupils words. "She is not yours, she belongs to the red room now and so do you. Your graduation will take place in two weeks time." Natasha's expression dropped even further, a tear sliding down her pale cheek as she muffled a sob. She could hear the faint cries of her daughter in the room next door but she knew it was the last time she would truly be able to interact or see her.

Through her tears, she saw the older woman leave the room slamming the door behind her.  Her vision was almost completely blurred, but out of the corner of her eye she could see the doctor come in. Moving to check the equipment that was still attached to her arms, but nothing else mattered in the moment. Her daughter was gone, she couldn't protect her.

Another tear fell. She didn't get to name her.