𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫 ~ 𝟎𝟗

┌──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┐
RUSSIA, 2016
└──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┘

┌──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┐RUSSIA, 2016└──────────⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────────┘

Please leave a comment and vote if you like it x
─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Flashback - 2014 - November

The sound of gunshots rang out as a group of widows stood lined up, guns in hand - aimed towards the human shaped targets.  Thirteen year old Anastasyia was positioned at the end of the row, protective ear equipment the same as everyone else's placed over her ears, red hour glass symbols plastered over them.

In the corner of the room stood one of the supervisors. The tall and slender man, watching silently as they trained. 

As the first round of bullets ran out she pulled out the empty clip, replacing it before firing again. Each one of the bullets left holes in the target, on the shoulders, head, neck and heart.

It was a few more minutes until the hour session was over. The rest of the widows took off the protective equipment  and moved to stand in another line by the door - all but Anastasyia, who remained stood at her current station. Usually once a widow had gone through her graduation, her training became more relaxed, but not Anastasyia's. Training harder and for longer hours.

Where the others did one hour in the shooting range, she did two. When they did a two hour ballet session, she did three.

Her missions were limited to those Dreykov deemed most important. The rest of her time devoted to improving her already perfected skills.

"Кримсон, иди в общежитие после того, как закончишь. (Crimson, head to the dorms after you have finished)" the instructors voice was stern as he led the group of older girls out of the room. It had been around 7 month's since she graduated fully, joining the rest of the graduates.

A large bang echoed out from the tempered glass wall behind her; Anastasyia glanced over her shoulder to see where it was coming from. In the room behind her was a group of younger and more inexperienced trainees. The age range going from about 11 to 14, at most.

The only thing separating the two rooms was the large see through wall.

Though the transparent aspect had never been a concern for any of the authority figures at the academy. None of the girls would ever dare to not pay attention to their lessons, but being by herself, Anastasyia decided to feed her curiosity.