mother pt:4

Still looking out the window waiting with what seems to be your mother still wondering how she got here and how far she had to come y/n did she come for me i wonder not but a little bit later she awakes rubbing her head y/m were am I'm she says you run up to her and hug her been that you have missed her ever since you got here she hugs back saying y/m i missed you you hug for what seems to be for a few minuets you both stop hugging you asking how she got he re still smiling brightly happy to see her y/m thinking the same you both stand up and tell her to follow you you both walk to the washer and dryer and tell her to put he wet clothes in the washer she asks why you say were going out to buy some tea bags from the gas station after a few hours you put them in the dryer as you give her a some over sized sweater and pants with a belt you tell your mother that she can watch some vhs on the tv a few hours later you bring her some of her clothes back you cover your eyes and wait for her to say you can look again she says yes you grab her hand softly and pull her up stairs to were your at the front door giving her some winter clothes you both leave the house walking to the gas station you walk to the door and open it to the person waves at you you and your mother wave back whale you look for the tea bags she's getting snacks and food to cook you both meet up at the store wave to the man as he waves bye to you to you both walk home taking warm but frigate breaths opening the door putting your winter clothes on the hangers in the closet and drag your mother to the kitchen you set the bags down to the table you walking to the back door opening it and you cupping some snow as gavriel-ther plays in the backround and putting it on the old stove watching as it melt you then grab one of the tea bags putting them in the cups waiting you sit with your mother and you both talk I've been waiting to see you again y/n your mother says with a smile you nod and hug her you tell her your going to put the grocery's away but before you leave you ask your mother why aren't you scared your mother says it will be a lot to get to know but as long as I'm with you its doesn't madder you smile and get up and put the grocery's away your moms mother instincts kicks in and she starts cleaning the whole place up with a broom she found in the room you don't notice her leave and come back you then stop asker how she's going she says good and you cook the food after its done yall sit down and talk some more about your findings you also inform her about the book yall get up put the bowl in the sink yall go up stares and lay down and go to sleep as jack stauber-rain plays as you start to drift starting to beleve that its not so bad.

its been a while sorry ill try to post more often thanks for reading chapter 4

see you my little weirdos