I.

Today was all hectic with this damn carnival for jussie's pharmacy promotion I don't know if it's all the commotion from the yelling excited kids or the overprotective parents but the noise level and stress was really getting to me .

"Jay! Can you bring the extra yellow paint over here " I yelled at jayan .

Jayan and Marcus have been married for three going on four years and of course me and jayan has became close since our husbands are like brothers. jayan and Marcus were expecting their first child in four more months.

"Mama mia you know you should use orange instead " she said in her slight Hispanic accent .

"Orange for a bumble bee ? Really jay"

"Well it's okay , Orange is great " she said munching on a hot dog .

"Look at you no help at all still munching on that hotdog "

"You love me though "

"Yes I do but right now I can really use your help "

"Okay , okay señorita "she said putting the hot dog down .

Finally it was time for all the games and food stands to be closed down for a few minutes so Jussie and the owner dabney can make a announcement about something about that pharmacy that is not really important to me but I still should listen just to show attentiveness.

"Attention everybody i wanna thank you all for coming out today and I wanna also give a special thanks to my lovely wife Mia for helping me put this beautiful carnival together , also please do not hesitate to stop by and get your face painted my wife is a beautiful artist so help her put those brushes to work that's all for now ladies and gentlemen please continue on to the festivities and remember don't get chocolate wasted " as soon as Jussie said that the whole crowd busted into laughter and cheers by his remark.

Jussie was so charismatic and handsome as well he had this smile that was so perfect and stunning then he had slicked down smooth hair maybe because of his Indian decent not to mention he had like a Carmel skin tone many women were after him when we dated all through college, he is everything any woman could ever ask for . But at times I feel like we are in two different worlds with him being co-owner and me being a stay at home wife it's like I'm married to myself at times .

"Hey mama Mia we have to get on the donkey ride"said jay .

"Jay you know you supposed to give your body a break you doing too much trying to live it up when you have a little on the way."

"Eyyy Mia too much talking" she said licking frosting from her spoon.

"Okay jay just one ride"

"Yeeeeeeee" she said jumping like a five year old .

"Hey Jussie watch the paint stand " I yelled out .

As she grabbed my arm and pulling me towards the donkey ride I noticed that that it was slight commotion with Marcus and some random guy towards the attraction .

"Man Marcus don't play like you don't know me bruh " said the angry guy .

As him and Marcus continue to feud about whatever I held jay back because you never know how crazy people can get these days .

"Look tip I'm not about that street life no more , my wife is carrying our child and honestly I don't know what brought you here ."

"Look punk you know what brought me here you owe me six g's"

This guy you could tell he was from Bankhead Georgia , he had a gray beanie and some brown and blonde dreads on his tattoos could tell his whole life story of you actually paid attention to them. long before Marcus and jay got married Marcus use to be a drug dealer that all came to an end the night he got shot our sophomore year in college , he was out late of course trying to make an extra stack for his tuition and the same guy tip was the one who basically sent some guys to rob him . once Marcus got recovered he heard the news how tip was behind everything he refused to pay him back or anything , that right there could be a reason what brought him here today he probably broke and starving for cash because he just got out of jail and he just had to come here with that mess.

"Tip please leave not today , i will send you a cashiers check by Monday morning if that helps ."Marcus said in a low tone .

"Nigga a cashiers check what the fuck I look like nigga , some landlord ass nigga, shit nigga I want cash "

"Hey what's going on here ?" Asked Jussie as he walked over to them .

"Jus remember tip from college ?"marcus said

"Oh yeah , how can we help you tip?"

"Look Uncle Tom I just want my money."

"Wait a minute , you think coming here and ruining a community function will get your money ?"jussie asked .

"Man whatever just spit my cash ."

"Tip I told you man I don't have your money right now "Marcus said in a harsh tone.

Jay decided to walk over there and see what's going on i tried to hold her back but she slapped my hand away .

"Hey babe what's going on ?" she asked as I trailed after her .

"Jayan I want you to meet tip an old friend from college ."

"Mmm hi nice to meet you"she said in a uncertain tone as she rubbed her stomach.

"Look i didn't come to meet the fam I came for my money " with that said he reached from his belt loop for his gun.

The whole crowd of family and children started to scream and run clear away from him .

"If you don't wanna give me my money I'll just have to take you out bitch "he said in a deeper tone and then he tapped the gun on Marcus nose .

"You gone blast me in front of my wife and unborn child ."

"You right I'll just let your bitch ass live to see your child " he then smacks Marcus in the nose with the gun and Marcus raises up and punches him in the face one good time then Marcus seen that the gun was away from tip , he then launches to grab it but tip rolled over quick and to grab it. then he aims it towards Marcus but jay jumps by Marcus and hold him tightly , he then cock the handle back but Jussie jumps over tip and starts to fight over the gun but he punched jus in the nose so hard his nose starts to bleed , Jussie took action and punched him in the groin when tip got up to stand up .

Meanwhile when Jussie and tip are fighting Marcus jumped in and grabbed tip by the neck then tip thought smoothly to headbut Marcus and in return Jussie punched him hard until he fell out in closing the three were on the ground fighting .

Numerous gunshots started to fire out everybody ducked down and took cover somehow tip managed to get up and looked around him mad what he sought wasn't a nice sight he then limped a little to the side he had this strange look on his face .

"Fuck!"was his final words then two more gun shots were fired , my face was covered to see where and who but as I rose up my excessive screaming alarmed everybody else to get up .

What the hell just happened .....?