Chapter 34 - The Paro

Akshu sat in front of Aaru and stared at her. "Kya hai?" Go do something!" Aaru said getting annoyed. Ever since she has decided to not see or talk to Abhi, Akshu had been following Aaru around the house. It's been two days and Aaru needed her to get off her back. "Tujhe Abhimanyu ko phone karna hai toh kar! Bhagwan ke liye mera peecha chod de!"

"Kaisi behn hai tu? You should make sure I don't lose my resolve! Waise bhi I am fine without that khadoos. Ek baar bhi phone nahi kiya!"

"You told him to not call, remember?" Aaru reminded her.

"Haan toh? Main kahongi, Abhimanyu climb a tree and become Spidermanyu toh ban jayega?" Akshu rolled her eyes.

"Utha le re, baba!" Aaru looked at the ceiling and prayed.

"Acha sun! Tu FaceTime kar Abhi ko." Akshu told Aaru .

"Kis khushi mein?"

"Abhi se negotiate kar ke he's marrying such a cool bandi toh he needs to pay a high price for the joota chori." Akshu said giving Aaru her phone.

"FaceTime karoon so you can see him? Very smart! I'll just message him instead." Aaru grinned at her.

Akshu threw herself on the bed. "Yeh meri neend mera chain mujhe lautaaaa dooooohh....." Akshu sang dramatically.

"Just call him, 21st century ki Paro! Kahi tumhara Abhi sach mein Devdas na ban jaye." Aaru laughed at her.

"Aye kitna maaza aayega if that happens!" Akshu sat up.  Aaru just shook her head and left the room. She couldn't deal with her sister's craziness.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Abhi and Neil sat in Abhi's room playing on the X-Box. "Neil, tu udaas hai na? Sach bata! I know."

Neil looked at Abhi confused. "No Bro. Why would I be sad?"

"You had a fight with Anu? Or was it Pranju?" Abhi asked him.

"Kaun Anu? Kaun Pranju?" Neil put his controller down. Now he was really confused.

"Your girlfriend."

"Pooja? Her name is Pooja. I didn't have any fight with her....but if I don't find a gift for her birthday, there will be a fight."

"Exactly. I think, FaceTime Akshu and ask her for ideas." Abhi suggested.

Neil thought for a second. "Haan. Okay I'll do it later."

"What? Later kyun? Call now na!" Abhi said getting frustrated.

"No. Akshu said I can't FaceTime her in front of you warna woh Pooja ke samne mera Tinga bana degi." Neil shook his head. Abhi smacked his back.

"You are scared of that 3 foot ki Akshu?  That's sad." Abhi rolled his eyes.

"Aap toh 6 foot ke Dara Singh hain...why are you scared of that 15 pound ki Akshu?" Neil laughed getting up and moving far away from Abhi.

"Beta wait. Akshu nahi, I'll make Tinga off you in front of Pooja!" Abhi got to up and ran after him.

Okay it's short update BUT I'll post shorter but more updates until their shaadi 🥰🥰 don't make Tinga of me...main Aaru ki tarah bechari, still trying to update na! Big long update coming this week