start

photo i took off my dog

"y/n?" your mother yelled as you slowly opened your eyes, "your going to be late!" she yelled another time, this time you got up and stretched. you wore a oversizes cute bunny jumper what was very fluffy and a pair off leggings, you brushed your hair as fast as you could and ran out the door, not even taking your breakfast."crap i am going to be late" you whispered to yourself, then you bumped into a tall boy who was about 6'3. "watch where your going bitch!" the boy yelled as he turned around and pulled thist hat down glaring at you. "hey who the fuck to you think your talking to?!" you yelled as he was about to turned around. His eyes widen as you yelled this, then you heared the whisperes from his fan group,

y/n pov:
who does this guy think he is? i pushed passed him and saw he was stood besides a handsome boy with red hair,"iam very sorry for my freind" he bowed, my cheeks dusted pink as he slowly rosed."its fine, my names y/n, and you? i cocked my head back as i was speaking,"i am Noriaki Kakyoin, but you can call me Noriaki" he smiled warmly before turning to the boy besides him, "this is jotaro!" his smile even wider, at this point my cheeks were the same colour as his red shiny hair.

Noriaki pov:
Yes y/n...i know all about you...my beauty, i will make you mine and mine only...but jojo always gets in the way...y/n..you are mine. but i must put on a friendly act to trick you...sorry y/n~...

3rd pov:
you slowly turned your head to jojo who was now glaring at you, "why are you staring?" you got the confidence to say to him, he slowly tipped his hat down in embarrassment, "i wasnt.." you shrugged and went on walking, "hey y/n wait!" kakyoin yelled before smiling. "wanna eat lunch with us." you couldnt hear what he said because off the fan girls but you nodded and went to class. after a lesson it was lunch. You saw jojo and kakyion outside the door waiting for you. you slowly got up and walked towards them ignoring the names people were calling you. "hey" you softly smiled.

y/n stop smiling like that, you make me blush and i might get a..bo-....i need to stop thinking about her.

"what was that jojo- oops i mean jotaro" you soflty giggle, "what? i didnt say anything??" he turned to kakyoin but he just shrugged,
"yes you did you said something about stop thinking about her." you laughed again more nervously. "i-i..." jotaro stutted before they both grabbed onto your arm and pulled you to somewhere were no one was at,

Ahh~ y/n..your so adorable and cute.. i wish you was just all mine.

you scratched the back off your neck as your face turned red.
"i didnt say anything.." his face went red, "c-can you read minds, maybe its a stand?" he looked up and jotaro and there faces were as red as a cherry.
"thats impossible! and what even is a stand?" you pouted tugging kakyoins sleeve. "and if i was a mind reader..your thoughts are...you know, abit strange.." you blushed as you looked back up at them. you saw them whispering but when you asked what they was talking about they didnt tell you.

"lets just go have lunch.." his face still red and his heart pounding hard, "s-sure-" the walk to the roof was very awkward you was blushing so much it was hard to look them in the eyes. they both sat down, it was silent at first but then they explained what a stand is to you. "that is so cool! now i will know what your thinking all the time!" you grinned evilly.

y/n your so fragile, you body is perfect.. WHAT NO? STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!!

your face turned red once again as you looked at kakyoin, "you bastard what was you thinking!" jotaro yelled as he grabbed kakyoin by the collar,

she mine! i will fuck her fir- GRR STOP THINKING ABOUT IT. DAM IDIOT PULL YOU SELF TOGETHER MORON!

It fell silent as all three off you stood still blushing. "well y/n...meet with us at the school gates." kakyoin mumbled just loud enough for you to hear

After school you saw them waiting for you, you walked with them trailing behind, "hey could you slow down-." jotaro ignored but kakyoin slowed down and walked next to you, smiling "THANKS YOUR A TRUE GENTLEMEN" you yelled trying to get jotaros attention. you smirked as you saw him slow down and walked next to you, his face slighlty tinted pink,
"right, this is my house.." jotaro spoke like he was annoyed at something as you went yo his door, your eyes shaped like stars, "its so big!"

thats what you will say. wait no, I FORGOT SHE READ MINDS...

you glared at jotaro as he faced away from you, and you whispered "wont be as big as kakyoin-" you accidently mumbled, shit shit why did i say that you thought as they turned to you, jotaro was furious,your face turned red but when kakyoin was about to say something an old man walked in, "IS THIS THE GIRL YOU TOLD ME ABOUT?" he yelled nearly deafing you,
y/n pov:

"hello sir, i am y/n l/n." i bowed trying to sound polite, "its fine jojo told me all about you!" he said with a smirk, "s-shut up old man..-" he tilted his hat down blushing madly. "listen y/n, dio is after you and trying to kill us." he said with a seriouse tone. "who the hell is dio?" you cocked you head back slightly to kakyoin.."i see you have discovered you stand, let try bring it out." he picked up a gun and aimed it at me. "old man! y-you going to kill her!" i heared jotaro and kakyoin yell, but before i could say anything there was a loud bang, i didnt get hit i was alive, besides me on my shoulder i saw a little ghosty cat with a brown and blue eye, the fur was pure white, then it turned...into a h-human.i gasped as it a tall figure with long white silky hair and different colured eyes, her skin all white... it had caught the bullet...

what was this...

word count:1160
also, i did this on a laptop so yeah, your stand doesnt have to look like this.
stand powers:
mind reading
mind control
a cat slashing thing?
and leave a comment on what other powers lol, but dont go to crazy UWU k bye.