Rooms

"what happend!?" anne yelled and hugged you, "a monkey with a stand?" you sighed before sitting next to kakyoin and polnareff, "i left my clothes on there" you sighed once again and looked at anne who was smirking, "mm, we will get you some when we reach land," avdol said avoiding to look at you, unlike the other boys who were sneakily taking glances, "i am so tired after all that!" you yawn placing your head on kakyoins shoulder what made him jump a bit, "a-ah.. you c-can rest for now.." he said while looking away, "thanks" you smiled and closed your eyes,

"polnareff stop! right now" joseph yelled, "shes asleep she doesnt know!" he said while sticking his tongue out. you opened your eyes to see kakyoins jacket on you, "what happend" you yawned. "y-you lost grip on your towel s-so i had to cover you.." his face was now red as he looked into your eyes, his eyes were like emeralds, so shiny...so sooving, "t-thanks-" you said lifting your head up. joesph and polnareff was fighting over a camera, you snatched it off them and looked through the photos, " y/n dont" jotaro mumbled "it cant be that ba-" you opened the photos and saw photos off you sleeping, "ew what the fuck" you yelled out and threw the camera into the ocean. "who the hell took them." you faced polnareff to see him glaring, "it was the old man" he started acting sad as if he was the victum, "it wasnt me y/n! i wouldnt." he yelled back glaring right back at polnareff, "kakyoin pulled you closer bringing you into a tight hug, "you elbowed polnareff making him whine in pain. "JUST BECAUSE YOUR A SUPER CUTE GIRL DOESNT MEAN I WONT BEAT YOU UP!"

"yare yare whatever dumbass" jotaro moved other to kakyoin. "look guys land" i pointed towards to land up ahead, "finally!" the girl sighed, suddenly the boat hit the land, "Y/n go with jotaro, we willpick your clothes." joseph said while glaring at polnareff, i nodded, i still had kakyoins green jacket on me, i snuggled in it. "right, lets book an hotel, while we are here."

"okay then." i said smiling at him,

ahh, y/n your so cute..-

"what?" he tilted his hat down, "oh i forgot..." you snickered and walked besides him trying to get closer to him, "i only have enough money for 3 rooms, someone will sleep alone, someone will sleep with someone and 3 people left in a room." he grunted, as he payed.
"yare yare..." he walked in the room behind you, you felt his large hands grab your waist, you couldnt help but let out a small squeak, he brushed his lips on yours, and his hand roamed your body

jotaros pov:

y/n... i love you, your body is so small and fragile, i cant help mydelf anymore this is my only chance.. i pulled her closer and took kakyoins jacket off of her, there she was covering her chest and her area.. she made me so..in love, i have never felt this way...y/n what are you doing to me.

3rd pov:

you was about to kiss him when a knock on the door came, you put kakyoins jacket on you and rushed to the door, it was kakyoin blushing and polnareff smiling wide, "what clothes did you get me?" you said happily, exyecited to see what they got you, anne's face shone bright as she handed me the back, "KAKYOIN AND POLNAREFF PICKED" she yelled, "well i bet its cute!"you replied taking the bag. "well i am going to get changed.

after getting changed

"y/n come out!" anne yelled. "n-no!"you yelled back, "fine we will come in!" she opened the door and you was stood covering yourself, "i-i" kakyoins and jotaros faces went red.

you was wearing a very short light blue skirt revealing your panties, and you wore a short white crop top, you closed to door and screamed "WHO THE HELL PICKED THIS!" ..
"you look g-good y/n.." kakyoin said while rubbing his hand on his neck, anne snickered, "it was you wasnt it!" she snickered then ran off, "whatever, kakyoin, jotaro and y/n your going to share a room,(eyebrow wiggle)
"o-okay" you mumbled, "anne you can share with polnareff, and then i will share with avdol."
"WHAT NO I WANT MY OWN ROOM" she scream,
"okay, okay.. i will try and get another."joseph said while looking in his wallet. you walked into the room kakyoin and jotaro behind you, "so... where are you guys sleeping." you cocked you head back to see them. "in the bed" kakyoin grabbed your arms and you both fell on the bed. your face dusted red as his face was so close. "you know i am here to." he took his hat off then sat on the bed next to me, "i am going to take a shower-" you said awkwardly, you stood up and ran out the room into the shower, you got undressed and heard footsteps, you heard the door open so you quickly jumped in the shower, you saw clothes get put on the floor, a green uniform...k-kakyoin?

"kak, you know i am in here?" i said opening the shower cutain so i could peep my head around, "yea, i know" he smirked, my face went red as he was now naked. he jumped in the shower and stood behind you. "jotaro went somewhere, so its just me and you..~" he said flirltly, "k-kak-" his lips brushed againt mine, and he pulled our bodys close together, his hand roaming my inner thigh he began leaving hickeys on your neck,a moan escaped you lips as he pressed his cock againts you thigh. "a-ah..~" i moaned and he slammed me into the wall, "i have been waiting for this moment...for ages.." he said while stroking your hair, you felt somthing warm inside off you, "w-whats t-that.." you moaned as they began to move inside off you, "its just my fingers, need you to loosen up~" he smirked, "i cant t-take this anymore...~" his monster cock rammed inside off you, "a-ahh~ kak-~.." you moaned.
"shh..~" he whispered as he begins to thrust, "y-y/n~" he moaned as he grabbed hold off your hair, "a-ahh-~" you moaned louder as tears started to form in your eyes. "i a-am going t-to c-cu-" his warm liquid filled your body as you moaned softly. "well i t-think jotaro is nearly here, i will clean up..-" he picked you up bridal style and threw you on the bed chucking some of his spear clothes.

after he cleaned up:
you sat on kakyoins lap your legs still shakinng from him, "my back h-hurts." you pouted pulling his sleeve, suddenly you heard someone come in, "i am back-" jotaro walked in and looked around the room, "what happend here?" he questioned as he placed the bag down, "n-nothing.." you manged to say, your voice trembling, "dont tell me you-" his voice filled with anger, "we didnt do anything." kakyoin said firmly, jotaro looked at you, and grabbed your wrist making you yelp in pain, "whats this then?" he pulled you shirt to show the hickeys. jotaro then pulled your waist closer and kissing your neck where kakyoin had been biting, "j-jotaro-!" you moaned as he began to lick it softy, "jotaro what the fuck!" he yelled pulling you away from him, "ah!" you squealed as kakyoin smacked his lips on yours, "jotaro, your my friend but she is mine!" he snapped. he glared at him as you stood in between them both had there hands on your wrist, then you heard a knock on the door,
"who is it?" jotaro yelled angrily, "joseph, we have something to talk out," 

"o-okay-" you ran up to the door and opened it, he looked at your neck and smirked. "thats a lot off marks." he said laughing, your face dusted red as you covered them, jotaro stood behind me and kakyoin stood at the side, kakyoin was playing with his red hair, "its just f-fly bites..." your voice still trembling and you legs still shaking from kakyoin.

"what is jotaro and kakyoin the fly?" he laughed and let himself in, "its about dio." his voice now instense, "polnareff got attacked, but he managed to escape and kill it, you probaly didnt hear because you were to busy MOANING." he laughed once again, "is polnareff okay? where is he?" you slowly ran out the door and went to his room, "polnareff are you okay?" his eyes looked like star shapes as you said this. "no i am in pain..~ i need you to kiss them better!"

"pleaseeee" he begged.
"no."
"Pleaseeee"
"no"
"well i heard you moaning from the other room if you dont i will tell everyone!" he grinned.
"i-i wasnt!" you yelled.
"yes"
"no!"
"yes"
"no!"
"yes"
"o-okay fine," you leaned down and kissed his cheek were a bruise was, "i will never do this again" you said sitting next to him.
"ahh the pain- i need another one"
"no you stink." you pulled you tongue out and got bandages, "i will only do this, creepy toothbrush."

"DID YOU SAY SOMTHING?" he said putting his hand to his ear.
"ugh...n-no." you bagan to wrap the bandages around his leg.

"polnareff, its me kakyoin and jotaro," i voice came in from outside.

"i have an idea" he said grinning. "one sec!" he yelled back to him.

word count:1641
so polnareff knows that you yk ;).... anyway
this is hella goofy.