Goodbye.

y/n pov:
(Sucide)listen to music rn
this was my fault..jotaro landed and few punches...put it didnt do anything..he was so much stronger, you sighed and began to help jotaro punch, dio coughed out blood, "you fools!" he clenched his fist, "ZA WORLDO" (in the timestop) dio picked up a crane and placed it above jotaros head, "WORLD RESUME," everything went silent, w-why cant i move"dio struggled as jotaro cameout with an arm missing,the blood squirting everywhere, "i managed to stop it..but not in time...but now i can finally"he coughs outblood* defeat you" he then began to punch dio rapidly,

"What?! I-Impossible... I-I'm Dio... I am Dio!" his word muffled by punching, "t-time resume"jotaro muttered as dios body fell to the floor,jotaro was breathing heavily as he collapsed on the floor,"y/n.." he clenched his eyes shut, "we did it....we did.."afaint smile appeared on his face. you sobbed your eyes like waterfalls, "y-yes we did!...now l-lets go..." you sobbed louder crouching down to his level, "sorry, y/n.."

jotaros pov:
i want to cry, but my body cant..my body is weak,i cant go out like this..is this what death is like.."Victory is ours .. ha... But... I will miss you ... y/n...i will be waiting..."silence...

y/n pov:
i picked up the knife in my pocket, "yes, vicotry is ours" i grinned, "y/n-" my knife slipped in his chest, tears rolled down jotaros eyes he looks at you, "it was all a lie..a lie.. lie lie.." i stabbed him till his stopped breathing, blood splattered all over my face, his last words.. "y/n...why.."i looked down at the knife, "j-j-jotaro..." what have i done,i saw polnareff running towards me , "we did it-.."he looked at the body..."no...y/n..." he backed away.."i-i..."my voice was shaky "y-you...was with dio.." his voice trembling as he gulped. "ah yes.." dio woken up.. "very good acting y/n"dio clapped, i looked at polnareff his legs were shaking.. "i will make y-you pay!" he ran towards dio pulling his stand out, "ZA WORLDO." knifes...in polnareffs body....i ran towards him.. "dont touch me!" he yelled wacking me in my lip, tears rolled down your face..."y/n finish him." dio demanded.

i cant...i wont..

polnareff looked up at you, "i will not die by  a...traitor." he snapped, "s-shut up" you grabbed the knife and stook it in his eye,his words roaming around your mind.."i wasnt the traitor.." i cut the crown off his head off and stabbed his brain, "s-shut up" you yelled over and over, he then brapped hold on your cheek.."you didnt have to do this, he hugged me as he brain and blood went everywhere, suddenly his hands loosend, another one dead.

dio came up behind me, "now we can be together" he smirked, he placed a hand on your shoulder, "get off me" you stabbed him in the neck, it didnt do much,he grapped your wrist and kissed you, you  fought back but..he was to strong..  "such a sweet flavour~" he snickered, you pushed him away, you ran..as fast as you could, i cant live like this anymore..i just wanted to...end this.. you sobbed as you ran near the edge off the bridge.

i jumped off the bridge, jotaro kakyoin the others...sorry...i will..join you..i faintly smiled dio yelled but i ignored...

i was...finally..free.